Awesome Philly Game!!!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Awesome Philly Game!!!

Postby skinsfanno9 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:07 pm

17 - 0 Baby!!!! What an awesome game! Ended on a philly fumble!!!

Most awesome!

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:15 pm

Yeah - I love it - can anyone tell me if their DLine got handled like that the entire game? I didn't get to watch much before the end of the third qtr.
Rich in Roanoke

piglet

Postby redskinfan » Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:44 am

i just keep looking at it this way guys,as of right now we are tied in first place with the giants!!!

Hog

Postby skinsfanno9 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:00 am

Philly didn't look all that great but I really see it more as a function of an AWESOME tampa team. I think we can safely record the big "L" for ourselves as well for that game. Tampa looked unreal.

I've changed my superbowl pics to Buffalo and Tampa (from Miami and St. Louis). I should be updating my superbowl pics on a weekly basis - I'm sure I'll be right at least one week!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:09 am

Tampa looked awesome, but it's early days yet....

Injuries have a funny way of unceremoniously tipping a season on it's ear for a team. There's still 4 games before we play Tampa, and 15 left in the season. I agree though, that they looked really good and have to be among the NFL elite. It will be a real test of how the Redskins stack up against the best of teams in weeks 5 & 6.

It's such a brutal schedule, and not helped by the fact that you can add Carolina to our list of tough games. But you gotta be able to beat everyone if you wanna get to the show, so at least our season will have us playing crisp football if we can make it to the playoffs.

Falcons next... anyone else suddenly feel like some beer and little black & red wings?

Thank god its the Vick-less version.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:26 am

nice to see the eggles offensestruggle....Thrash looked good on that reverse however.....their defense is not what it used to be
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Hog

Postby woohit56 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:32 pm

Tampa looked impressive but they are far from unbeatable. Their offense is not great and who's to say how they will play after 4 more games and coming to DC. I'm not gonna guarantee victory or anything but I am looking real forward to that challenge.

Philly was horrible. McNabb hasn't looked good since being back really. Without two clutch plays from Joe J it may not have been as bad,,,,however the Philly D is slipping finally IMO.

I like our chances against them this year a little more everyday.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football