New Alternate Uniform This Season?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Junior Hog

New Alternate Uniform This Season?

Postby Jake » Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:26 am

I read on redskins.com that LaVar Arrington said that there may be more uniform variations. We will probably see in the middle to late in the season all red, which I love the idead! I expected to see that variation because I saw Taylor Jacobs in all red in the rookie photo shoot and on the 2003 Topps and Upper Deck MVP. It looks better than all white. I wish there were stripes on the side of the shirt to match the stripes on the pants. LaVar said to expect more variations? What more is there to see after all white and all burgundy? Maybe we might see a gold jersey or new gold pants this season. I would be very interested to see that. A lot of teams are bringing in alternates as seen in week one this year and some of last year.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

Hog

Postby skinsfanno9 » Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:58 am

Man, just as long as they don't change their basic colors. You see the horrid "All shiny grey" the seahawks are sporting these days? Their outfit is actually worse then they play, which is sayin something!

-------

Postby RedskinsFreak » Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:22 am

All-red? UGGGGLY! Every all-dark combination I've seen has been UGGGGLY! All-black, all-blue, all-green, all-aqua, doesn't matter. BLECCCH! Looks like friggin' high school. And the NFL is NOT high school!
***** Hail To The Redskins!!! *****

BA + MS = A New Beginning

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football