Quiznos Funny Looking Animals

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
Hog

Quiznos Funny Looking Animals

Postby BringThePain! » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:39 pm

Just for any of you that get a kick out of the things that sing the quiznos theme song...

The below link is where the quiznos advertising guy was e-mailed this link and thats how it all came to be...

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song

Pretty funny stuff....
**SPECIAL EDITION**

CurveBall - "It might be YOUR biggest game of the year but it really doesn't seem to be as big a deal for Dallas fans anymore."

Oopsies! What's that taste like?

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:15 pm

very catchy. that's what ads are supposed to do, grab your attention. this ad works. it would really annoy me if i didn't like quiznos so much :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:28 pm

I will never eat at Quiznos again. Those are supposed to be monkeys but they look like rats and I ain't eating anywhere that uses rats to advertise their food!
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:16 pm

JansenFan wrote:I will never eat at Quiznos again. Those are supposed to be monkeys but they look like rats and I ain't eating anywhere that uses rats to advertise their food!

Do you eat food at Disney world??
**SPECIAL EDITION**

CurveBall - "It might be YOUR biggest game of the year but it really doesn't seem to be as big a deal for Dallas fans anymore."

Oopsies! What's that taste like?

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:01 pm

If mickey sang like that, you better believe I would stop. (good point though :D)
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Photo Hog

Postby tazlah » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:14 am

I really had NO idea what the heck those creatures were!!! :hmm: I thought they were bats! (which is like a flying rat!)

taz
redskinsmiley

Return to The Lounge