Steven Saben (sp?) Radio Show

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
... deep in TX

Steven Saben (sp?) Radio Show

Postby Texas Hog » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:04 pm

Our FoxSports radio affiliate just started picking up this guys show around the time our fortunes changed and Coach Gibbs came home.

I love this guy...he cracked me up the day Gibbs was hired. He's a Redskin fan through and through and probably for that reason alone I love his show.

Plus he loves to dog the pukes and lakers.

Is this guy from the DC area or what? What's his story?
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:31 am

Steve Czaben is on a local show called the sports reporters which is pretty much 95% percent Redskins. He is actually from CA but he has been here quite awile. I listen to him and Andy Pollin (The wizards owners nephew and Tony Kornheisers sidekick in his radio show). He is very entertaining. He always tells it like it is (unless the person he is talking about is talking to him atleast). He was famous for bashing spurrier all week long and then acting like his best buddy when sos was on every monday.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:04 pm

I really enjoy his show. Too bad he didn't bash SOS when he was on the show as well....but I guess he figured he wouldn't be able to get him back if he did that.

Thanks for the reply.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon