Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
- Posts: 6481
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:01 am
- Location: South of Heaven, trying to hit a toilet on shrooms
THN's resident jerk.
Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.
- Posts: 11792
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:01 pm
- Location: on the bandwagon
I voted Moss.
"I’m never under the assumption that you draft for need. You draft the best available football player on the board. ... Because, in the long run, they are the ones who will help you win the most games." - Scot McCloughan
- Posts: 1623
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:16 pm
- Location: Ft. Lewis, WA
O-line cause Buges looks funny as hell in that pic.
- Posts: 11253
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:18 am
- Location: Mayo, Maryland
O-Line. Homer pick.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008
#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!
- Posts: 4689
- Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:59 am
- Location: that voice in your head
People may not remember exactly what you did
or what you said....
they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.
- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:26 pm
- Location: NYC
o line one looked great... plus Bugel looked funny
Skins Crazy... I get it from my pops
Don't matter where you are.... YOU'RE IN REDSKINS COUNTRY!
Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007