live from the scrimmage

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
---

live from the scrimmage

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:41 pm

-if anyone has been wondering why brunell is the starter you will see tonight on nfl network just how bad jason campbell looked today.

- the defense is annihlating the ravens offense

- joe gibbs just called rocky, rocky mashintosh. darnarian LOLOL

- joe is saying the philly is going to come back and that all teams in the east have improved.

- somebody is wearing a deoin sanders jersey. we also had cowgirls, gnats and ravens fans in attendance.

- gibbs plans on playing jason a lot, he and todd are going to battle it out for the #2.

- they're still looking at the young guys for depth at the oline.

- joe is saying the philly is going to come back and that all teams in the east have improved.

- somebody is wearing a deoin sanders jersey. we also had cowgirls, gnats and ravens fans in attendance.

- gibbs plans on playing jason a lot, he and todd are going to battle it out for the #2.

- our 1st string offense didn't play in the 11-11 that sucks.

- collins looked mediocre as usual.

- yeah so robert johnson got hurt and came back in just to fumble but he was down by contact. he did make a nice run.

- johnson also just dropped an easy pass. jason is in scoring position and jesse just ran it in from 12 yards out, he has been very impressive. jason did make onegood throw.

- john hall missed 2 field goals also. ill try to consolidatie this when I get home.

- carlos sat out today

- sean taylor killed some raven

- didnt see much from artchuleta

- are didn't field special teams at all

- robert johson hauled in a nice catch from bramlin

- nic clemons got hurt

- brian billick sucks
Last edited by Chris Luva Luva on Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:30 pm

Wish I'da seen you there, bro. Thanks for the updates (on behalf of everyone who didn't make it out).
Back and better than ever!

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:44 pm

47,000 people there today !!! And not too many buzzard fans. They didn't even fill up their Chuck E Cheese party section !!!!

Great time ! Was good to see everyone !
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:15 pm

I am now sporting my new racoon look - should have re-applied the sunscreen!!! #-o

Campbell looked much better the second series - and yes there were 3 annoying Dallas Cowgirls (literally) fans, that proved once again that Cowboy fans should never be allowed to mate and have children.

I felt sorry for the guy wearing the Sanders jersey, otherwise I might have pelted him with eggs.

Good seeing everyone again (BH, Taz, Jansenfan, Nikih, Jackson (great little guy) Hailskin, Amy, Jake, SkinsChic, CLL, DEHog (thanks for cooking up some great chow - it sustained me for the drive home) and meeting some new folks - BernieSki, ScrewGun, Punu, and Mr. Ed.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

####

Postby JPM36 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:32 pm

Taylor LIT up Mike Anderson.

I can't wait to watch him play this season. He is a menace.
R.I.P. Christopher Wallace (May 21, 1972 - March 9, 1997)

R.I.P. Sean Taylor (April 1, 1983 - November 27, 2007)

^^^^

Postby Punu » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:10 pm

nice meeting you too NC...

oh and yeah... that was funny when anderson thought he was about to see daylight.... then BAM! Taylor lays his shoulder into him and throws him back....
Skins Crazy... I get it from my pops

Don't matter where you are.... YOUR IN REDSKINS COUNTRY!

~~~~~~~~~~

Postby air_hog » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:20 pm

Man, it was great to finally watch some Skins football yesterday.

Here's what I noticed about JC: He made some really good throws, and he made some really bad throws.

Now he can still prove himself this preseason, but I still think he needs one more year on the bench to A) Grasp Saunders system and B) Just watch and learn.

I'm on the campaign of Campbell '07!
joebagadonuts on IsaneBoost's signature:
-- "I laughed. I cried. Better than Cats"

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:02 pm

air_hog wrote:Man, it was great to finally watch some Skins football yesterday.

Here's what I noticed about JC: He made some really good throws, and he made some really bad throws.

Now he can still prove himself this preseason, but I still think he needs one more year on the bench to A) Grasp Saunders system and B) Just watch and learn.

I'm on the campaign of Campbell '07!

I did notice that JC's mechanics look better. He threw a deep ball late in the scrimmage that proved the kid has an arm. Nice performance overall.
Back and better than ever!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:20 pm

Personally... I thought Campbell stunk. (and I'm pulling for the kid)

It's a scrimmage and it didn't matter but if that's where he's at in his development right now... he's staying on the bench for a while. JF and I touched on it in our latest podcast.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007