Camp Podcast

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:43 am

JSPB22 wrote: I knew you meant it as a compliment. I just thought it was a funny turn of phrase. On the topic, I haven't had a chance to listen to the podcasts yet, but I am looking forward to it. It will be great to have 'Skins talk from someone who's opinion I trust.

That's the beauty of a podcast... you can just download it and then listen to it whenever you want. If you have an iPod or any portable mp3 player... you can dump it to that and listen to it anywhere... at the gym... in your car... it's 'all the rage' for a reason. :up:

We'll be moving a few of our articles to audio format this year and just generally putting more and more of our content into podcasts.

... the bandwidth they suck might bleed me dry but that's another issue entirely. :oops:
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:28 pm

BossHog wrote:
JSPB22 wrote: I knew you meant it as a compliment. I just thought it was a funny turn of phrase. On the topic, I haven't had a chance to listen to the podcasts yet, but I am looking forward to it. It will be great to have 'Skins talk from someone who's opinion I trust.

That's the beauty of a podcast... you can just download it and then listen to it whenever you want. If you have an iPod or any portable mp3 player... you can dump it to that and listen to it anywhere... at the gym... in your car... it's 'all the rage' for a reason. :up:

We'll be moving a few of our articles to audio format this year and just generally putting more and more of our content into podcasts.

... the bandwidth they suck might bleed me dry but that's another issue entirely. :oops:
Cough cough Paypal cough cough
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:09 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:I wonder if I should just shut my keyboard and make no suggestions no matter how well intended they might be. It is the time constraints over which I type that sometimes makes it difficult to come across the way I want to. Sorry for the confusion if there was any.

Why would you stop posting, ...because some people get confused about what you're saying? When it happens you do come back and make your point clear. That doesn't happen a lot. There are some post on this site that will never be understood (even after the post-er has tried to re-explain it).

Confusion is where I am right now. I can figure out how one will be able to hognosticate after shutting down one's keyboard. Or are you saying the RiC vs TRO battle is over.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:29 pm

I finally listened to all of the podcasts today. Kudos to you both, Mark and Scott. Very well done. Very informative.

Nice accent, Boss.

It's all a-boat the Redskins, huh?
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007