The New Offence

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
Hog

The New Offence

Postby redskingush » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:53 pm

Correct me if im wrong but have our starters put up a point yet in their 3 games?
GO SKINS GO!!

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:09 pm

I don't think so.

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:10 pm

HAIL preseason means nothing....quality reps...raiders are 4-0 texans are 2-0

see you in miami
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:12 pm

I really don't care about the win/loss record. I want to see some sort of execution. We haven't seen any of that this preseason. If I am wrong, let me know but we haven't seen really any positives by the 1st string offense in preseason.

Hog

Postby redskingush » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:20 pm

frankcal20 wrote:I really don't care about the win/loss record. I want to see some sort of execution. We haven't seen any of that this preseason. If I am wrong, let me know but we haven't seen really any positives by the 1st string offense in preseason.

Im with you, win-loss means nothing, execution is what preseason is all about, Miami is a million miles away right now.
GO SKINS GO!!

Hog

Postby GibbSkins » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:53 pm

redskingush wrote:
frankcal20 wrote:I really don't care about the win/loss record. I want to see some sort of execution. We haven't seen any of that this preseason. If I am wrong, let me know but we haven't seen really any positives by the 1st string offense in preseason.

Im with you, win-loss means nothing, execution is what preseason is all about, Miami is a million miles away right now.

No.. China is a million miles away unless ur an American cooperation..
For all we know this is just Gibbs plan to make everyone not prepare for us...I don’t believe that Gibbs being as smart as he is praised these guy in training camp and didn’t know the truth...
Dam our offence is practicing against our defense... u can’t tell me that there not getting better..... I think this is all part of there plan of deception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"These are the times that try men's souls......Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." --Thomas Paine

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:06 am

gay4pacman wrote:HAIL preseason means nothing....quality reps...raiders are 4-0 texans are 2-0

see you in miami

Actually, I think we are pretty bad and this is going to be a devastating year that will have us all scratching our heads.

...unadulterated

Postby Hoss » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:16 am

crazyhorse1 wrote:
gay4pacman wrote:HAIL preseason means nothing....quality reps...raiders are 4-0 texans are 2-0

see you in miami

Actually, I think we are pretty bad and this is going to be a devastating year that will have us all scratching our heads.

why does that NOT surprise me? :-k
People may not remember exactly what you did
or what you said....

~BUT~
they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.

Hog

Postby redskingush » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:06 am

GibbSkins wrote:
redskingush wrote:

No.. China is a million miles away unless ur an American cooperation..
For all we know this is just Gibbs plan to make everyone not prepare for us...I don’t believe that Gibbs being as smart as he is praised these guy in training camp and didn’t know the truth...
Dam our offence is practicing against our defense... u can’t tell me that there not getting better..... I think this is all part of there plan of deception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the NFL everybody prepares for everyone, the Redskins have been the team that has looked unprepaired so far. Yes it is only preseason and these games do not mean we are finished for the season but it looks like there is alot of work to do and the season is 2 weeks away. I can't attend training camp because of my location, but for those that can what do you see, does the practice's look as awful as the games have been.
GO SKINS GO!!

piglet

Postby box » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:41 am

I can't attend training camp because of my location, but for those that can what do you see, does the practice's look as awful as the games have been.

That is a great question. We have alot of returning starters who are very capable plus they have been in the system for 3 yrs. now. I just cant believe we suck all of a sudden especially with the new additions. Gibbs is very demanding and well prepared. He has had most of the team all year to mold and shape. Cp is the heart of that O make no mistake about it. He is an elite back and the leader of this team. Chill guys, it took brunell and moss 2 games to get in sync and when they did it was kinda incredible for them to develop that chemistry in their first year together. Now add 2 more to the mix and give it a little time. When it does come together it could be scary.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:41 am

I think the practices are closed now and all we are getting is kind of scripted!!

Living in NE I watched the whole game last night and the whole team had better start looking better and at least look like they know what they are doing and soon. I know that we are practicing one thing and playing another so as not to give anything away but we should be a lot better on our ST coverage and our overall defensive effort last night was really bad. I also am a little disapointed in the offensive protection at this stage.

Going to be interesting to see what will happen on Thursday after a short week - and 11 days after that we start playing in the games that do count.

I will be there Monday nite and will be very surprised if we are not a very different team!
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

Hog

Postby HailSkins94 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:26 pm

I believe it was none other than the pittsburgh steelers offensive starters that scored a total of 0 td's in the 2005 preseason...
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:33 am

I think we are pretty bad and this is going to be a devastating year that will have us all scratching our heads.

Ahhhhhh. There's the old Crazyhorse we all know and ... well we all know.

Bookmarked for later referrence.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:35 am

Countertrey wrote:
I think we are pretty bad and this is going to be a devastating year that will have us all scratching our heads.

Ahhhhhh. There's the old Crazyhorse we all know and ... well we all know.

Bookmarked for later referrence.

ROTFALMAO
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

mursilis

Postby Mursilis » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:00 am

crazyhorse1 wrote:

see you in miami

Don't confuse looking bad with being bad, as many of us (me included) have done. Heck, we looked bad at the start of last year, too (preseason wasn't a pretty picture, and the offense started the season struggling - we were officially the last team in the entire league to score its first TD) but that turned out alright.

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007