Will METRO run Shuttle service for Thursday night's game?

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
~~

Will METRO run Shuttle service for Thursday night's game?

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:30 pm

Hey, does anyone know if METRO will be running shuttle service for the game on Thursday night?

If not, anyone have some info on some prime parking lots within walking distance to FedEx?

I'll look up some info on this matter, but if anyone can add to this, I'll greatly appreciate it.

- RS O:)

EDIT: For future reference, click here to go to Metro's page on service to FEDEX*

*Though it mentions nothing about preseason games.
Back and better than ever!

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:20 pm

Yes...when I called Metro to see if they were running for the scrimmage they told me no - ONLY FOR PRE-SEASON AND REGULAR SEASON GAMES. So....Yes...I would say they are running.
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:36 am

SkinsChic wrote:Yes...when I called Metro to see if they were running for the scrimmage they told me no - ONLY FOR PRE-SEASON AND REGULAR SEASON GAMES. So....Yes...I would say they are running.

Thanks, Skinschic! :up:
Back and better than ever!

Hog

Postby BernieSki » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:32 am

Metro Open Late for Nats, Skins Games.

Metrorail will be open late to make sure everyone gets home form Thursday night's Redskins and Nationals games.

The Nats host the Philadelphia Phillies at RFK Stadium at 7:05 p.m., and the Redskins play the Baltimore Ravens at Fed-Ex field in an 8:05 p.m. game.

Before and after the games, Metro will operate up to 14 additional trains serving the Stadium-Armory, Morgan Boulevard, Largo Town Center and Landover stations.
A five-dollar shuttle between Landover and Fed-Ex Field will be available for three hours before kickoff and two hours after the game.

The transit system will be open until 1 a.m., an hour later than usual.
BernSki

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007