RAMSEY IS AWSOME

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piggie

RAMSEY IS AWSOME

Postby REDSKINMARK » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:24 am

Geez,

After reading Ramsey's responses to the p-conference held earlier in this week, man are we lucky to have this guy guiding our team on the field.

For such a young guy, and essentially having less then one season of actual playing time...this dude is VERY mature.

An ironic note, at the start of the season all my So. Cal. buddies were asking who would be quarterbacking the Skins? I told them P-Ram. And they asked, who is that? (Ignorant fools!)

Now, however, I'm getting a lot of PROPS for our team QB, and they all want him as a Fantasy Player. Go figure, huh.

Hail Arringtion from So. Cal.
HAIL GIBBS' FROM SO CAL. MAY HE BRING THE TOUGHNESS AND PROFESSIONALISM THAT WE HAVE BEEN LACKING!!

Site Admin

P-Ram is da man!

Postby BossHog » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:28 am

... no one and I mean no one, impressed me more with their off-field heroics at training camp than Patrick Ramsey.

Pure class.

Hanging out with the kids, signing autographs, getting his picture taken... momma raised him right!

It doesn't hurt that he has a cannon and is as tough as nails either.

The rest of the league might not know, or believe it yet, but we have a stellar QB.

... that's the reason I chose the Avatar that I did.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:55 am

not bad for a kid from a "party" school

I'm impressed with everything I've heard out of him and read about him as well.

Hope we keep him healthy.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:42 pm

real smart - graduated magna cum laude in accounting if I remember right - and that isn't a pantywaist basketweaving course.

I have been so impressed with his on the field composure - taking the big hits and pressure he has, and all he does is look concerned on the sidelines....

Not bad for all the crap dished out to him in the offseason.
Rich in Roanoke

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:44 pm

I also like the friendship him and Jansen have made....very cool for the QB to have a best friend on his o-line.
We'll miss you, Joe.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:34 pm

There's nothing not to like about the guy.

I'll relay this story again, in case anyone missed it when I was at camp or wasn't yet signed up:

I was standing at the rope one day at camp, waiting to get P-Ram's autograph.... along with everybody else. There was a guy next to me with his boy and he asked Patrick if he could have his pictue taken with him. Well kids aren't always co-operative, so the lad wasn't donning a big smile for the pic. Ramsey stood there for a full minute, chuckling and trying to get the kid to smile... talking to the kid etc etc. Eventually they got a little something out of the boy and the guy snapped the picture. So then... Patrick stays there... waits, and asks the guy if the picture is OK... the guy says that it's great... and then, and only then, did Patrick move on.

I'm sure others could relay stories of the pure class that this young man exudes. He was out every day kissing babies and signing autographs, and almost always with a huge smile on his face.

He won my heart and a lot of others.

... and the guy can play. Man can he throw a ball. I hope he's at the Redskins' helm for a long time.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:00 pm

Great story Boss - I do envy you the chance to meet him and the others!

I think we are gonna do some different stuff at the camp the next year when my wife and I go.

And you are right as rain about that arm - just watching him throw in the little QB warmup where the QBs threw back and forth to each other was a lesson in arm strength.
Rich in Roanoke

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:31 pm

real smart - graduated magna cum laude in accounting if I remember right - and that isn't a pantywaist basketweaving course.

I have been so impressed with his on the field composure - taking the big hits and pressure he has, and all he does is look concerned on the sidelines....

Not bad for all the crap dished out to him in the offseason.

it's often the smartest guys that succeed in this world. hail to ramsey :hail:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:51 pm

I think we are gonna do some different stuff at the camp the next year when my wife and I go.

Well yeah... we're gonna be on the other side of the rope with a mic in his face hopefully.

Can I get a press pass please? Somebody important has to be reading our posts... I put in more 'Redskins' time than most... I bleed b&g, I promise to behave... just gimme a dang pass already! We publish nothing but good Redskin content... we're a loyal group... throw us a bone! We just wanna promote the best football team on the planet that much more.

OK, I'm done wining on deaf ears now.

HTTR

PS - We'll let you use our smileys.

redskinsmiley redskinsmiley redskinsmiley redskinsmiley

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:38 pm

That reminds me of those commercials where the guy has snuck into the locker room of the Giants and is stealing their jerseys.... always makes me crack up... except the one where he had Tiki's mouthpiece in... euw

I just heard Boomer and Mad Dog talking about how bad the Giants secondary is... they gave up 324 yards against Quincy and 340 against a banged up Warner. Something to think about
Rich in Roanoke

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Sep 20, 2003 10:51 am

The secondary has been banged up. I personally think the "Will's" are perhaps the best pair of CB we face, definitely the second best. Vincent & Taylor in PHI are pretty good too.

Their safeties aren't too bad... Stoutmire always seems to make plays. We'll see how well they can cover this week, 'cause Coles will demand double teams all day long if he can blow past Peterson like he has blown past the CB's in the last two games.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:57 pm

P-Ram's a class act no doubt

what's up with that secondary getting toasted by Carter and the cryboyz?

I thought that secondary should have been ashamed after that game....crossing pattern after crossing pattern without so much as a solid lick on the fragile cryboy receivers....there was no fear for going over the middle...I'll be Bowen and our LB corp will bring on some of that fear of going over the middle on a consistent basis
We'll miss you, Joe.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football