somehow this is all 2 familiar

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
piggie

Postby jru37726 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:55 am

chaddukes wrote:
jru37726 wrote:do you notice when we get down by a score in the 2nd half....brunells play becomes worse than bad? iTS all following the script......ball at midfield to start a drive and on 1st down they hand off to Sellers? What?! I am so sick of watching this.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how thats Brunells Fault.

3 passes that should have been INT, a terrible TD pass that Cooley waited for about an hour for and made a great play on (thanks cheerleader poker! :rock: ), and just the overall lack of offense points to him.....hey...i wish the best for the guy but HE DOESNT HAVE IT ANYMORE! After seeing Romo it makes me believe even more we are playing with the wrong guy under center. If we get down next week in Philly, watch Brunell's play very closely becase there is no way he is gonna bring us back....its just fact....especially on the road.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:59 am

jru37726 wrote:
chaddukes wrote:
jru37726 wrote:do you notice when we get down by a score in the 2nd half....brunells play becomes worse than bad? iTS all following the script......ball at midfield to start a drive and on 1st down they hand off to Sellers? What?! I am so sick of watching this.

3 passes that should have been INT, a terrible TD pass that Cooley waited for about an hour for and made a great play on (thanks cheerleader poker! :rock: ), and just the overall lack of offense points to him.....hey...i wish the best for the guy but HE DOESNT HAVE IT ANYMORE! After seeing Romo it makes me believe even more we are playing with the wrong guy under center. If we get down next week in Philly, watch Brunell's play very closely becase there is no way he is gonna bring us back....its just fact....especially on the road.

Actually it was 4 passes that should have been picked off. Thankfully Dallas had Carlos Roger syndrome yesterday.

Brian Mitchell made a great comment yesterday. He said to not expect other teams to not capitalize off of those poor throws. MB04 did everything he could to throw an interception yesterday.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:26 am

Shocker! Brian Mitchell wants to talk about the negatives. :roll:

Great player... one of my faves in fact. His bitter on-air personality is tired. He's apparently a very nice guy off the air.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:33 am

Champsturf wrote:
REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:
At 4:04 pm on Sun Nov 05, 2006, Champsturf wrote:Okay all you Marylad Homers.....FIRE NOVAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then at 4:09 PM on Sun Nov 05, 2006, he wrote:HOLY CRAP....REHIRE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's your foot taste? :puke:

Frankly, better than the crap you spew. I still think this kid sucks and we need a REAL kicker. 2 for 5 or some crap like that this season? What a joke. But I understand where this is coming from.....the guy that is Brunell's #1 fan. He's a joke too.

Nick's 10 of 15 with all the misses beyound 35 yards I think.
Nick Novack isn't the guy you send out to attempt a 49 yard FG like we did yesterday luckly he got another shot.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

~~~

Postby Champsturf » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:51 pm

1niksder wrote:
Champsturf wrote:
REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:
At 4:04 pm on Sun Nov 05, 2006, Champsturf wrote:Okay all you Marylad Homers.....FIRE NOVAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then at 4:09 PM on Sun Nov 05, 2006, he wrote:HOLY CRAP....REHIRE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's your foot taste? :puke:

Frankly, better than the crap you spew. I still think this kid sucks and we need a REAL kicker. 2 for 5 or some crap like that this season? What a joke. But I understand where this is coming from.....the guy that is Brunell's #1 fan. He's a joke too.

Nick's 10 of 15 with all the misses beyound 35 yards I think.
Nick Novack isn't the guy you send out to attempt a 49 yard FG like we did yesterday luckly he got another shot.

I agree with you 100%. Wouldn't it be nice to have a kicker that can actually kick with some accuracy beyond 35 yards?

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:25 pm

JansenFan wrote:Shocker! Brian Mitchell wants to talk about the negatives. :roll:

Great player... one of my faves in fact. His bitter on-air personality is tired. He's apparently a very nice guy off the air.

Don't know the guy personally, but I agree about his 'show personality.' Every time a board member starts a post with "well Brian Mitchell on the post game show said that. . ." I know that there's nothing following that I can't figure out by picturing the Skins as negatively as possible.

I tried watching for a while, but Redskins announcers who get unrealistically negative grind on my nerves more than the puppet FOX announcers. . .at least the Skins personalities should know better.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

~~~~~~~~

Postby ii7-V7 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:24 pm

jru37726 wrote:
chaddukes wrote:

We had six plays over 20 yards.....Only one of those was a run....No Moss......against a great defense......NO interceptions, and the fumble wasn't his fault.....What more can you ask? I don't care if he had 15 ALMOST interceptions......thats like 15 almost touchdown catches by TO....it doesn't count and it doesn't matter.

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:36 am

chaddukes wrote:We had six plays over 20 yards.....Only one of those was a run....No Moss......against a great defense......NO interceptions, and the fumble wasn't his fault.....What more can you ask? I don't care if he had 15 ALMOST interceptions......thats like 15 almost touchdown catches by TO....it doesn't count and it doesn't matter.

Game. Set. Match.

Touchdown! Washington Redskins!!!

HTTR
Back and better than ever!

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006