What would make you happier?

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.

If the Cowgirls missed the playoffs by 1 game...again?
94%
Or the Cowgirls get to the Super Bowl and then get Humilliated really really badly?
6%

Total votes : 62
Hog

Postby Skins2daGrave » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:56 pm

i'd say if they got super humilliated in the Super Bowl, that would just make my life complete :lol:
16 Ounce Bottle Of Coke: $2
3 Bags Of Chips: $8
40" Plasma Screen TV: $2000
Watching the Cowgirls get beaten in Dallas with 2 4th Quarter TD passes to Santana Moss: Priceless

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:05 pm

S2DG - I'd say the one loss keeping them outta the playoffs. It would make the 22-19 finish even more sweet than it already is. :rock:

BTW - what's up with the profanity in your sig line?
Back and better than ever!

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:21 pm

Moved to ATL.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

####

Postby JPM36 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:41 pm

By far the Cowboys missing the playoffs. By FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.

Do we really want to read 10 million articles about Parcells taking 3 different teams to the Super Bowl? Or taking 4 different teams to the conference championship round?

Also, I love holding the fact that Dallas hasn't won a playoff game in 10 years over their jackass fans heads.
R.I.P. Christopher Wallace (May 21, 1972 - March 9, 1997)

R.I.P. Sean Taylor (April 1, 1983 - November 27, 2007)

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:16 pm

Missing the playoffs. Losing a Superbowl would be the lesser of two evils.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby Skins2daGrave » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:21 pm

haha, i guess everyone would rather see them miss the post season
Watching the Cowgirls get beaten in Dallas with 2 4th Quarter TD passes to Santana Moss: Priceless

###

Postby redskindave » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:23 pm

I dont want them to make the playoffs at all, much less the Super Bowl..
Hail To The Redskins!
Forty men together can't lose
Blaine Ohio home of Ohios biggest Redskin fan
Every man has to die, Not every man really lives

Hog

Postby Primetime42 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:58 pm

Well, well, well, it appears that yet another Redskin offseason has officially started. :twisted:

Still, this thread came up a little later than I expected :P

So who's Danny gonna buy to put the Cowboys in their place next year? :lol:
"He's a playmaker, that's his label. They used to have strong safeties, but now they got another position: They're called playmakers." -Terence Newman on Roy Williams

####

Postby JPM36 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:05 am

Teams should be required to have won a playoff game this century in order for their fans to be able to talk trash.

Hog

Postby Skins2daGrave » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:36 am

Primetime42 wrote:Well, well, well, it appears that yet another Redskin offseason has officially started. :twisted:

JPM36 wrote:Teams should be required to have won a playoff game this century in order for their fans to be able to talk trash.

0WN3D :P

Hog

Postby Primetime42 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:17 am

Skins2daGrave wrote:
Primetime42 wrote:Well, well, well, it appears that yet another Redskin offseason has officially started. :twisted:

JPM36 wrote:Teams should be required to have won a playoff game this century in order for their fans to be able to talk trash.

0WN3D :P
The way I see it, they've got 3 to win this year, so your logic does not bother me.

That's like laughing at a team because you've won three Super Bowls since they've last gotten past the second round.

Oh wait :shock:
"He's a playmaker, that's his label. They used to have strong safeties, but now they got another position: They're called playmakers." -Terence Newman on Roy Williams

####

Postby JPM36 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:02 pm

I'm not buying into all this Cowboys hype at all.

They were 7-4 last year at this time and didn't make the playoffs.

Whoever heard of a Super Bowl contender that's 1-3 in the division?

My prediction: they lose to NYG next Sunday (typical Cowboy breaks, they get 10 days to prepare for their biggest game of the year) and they end up getting a wild card berth, then lose a wild card game in NY, Sea, or Carolina. Even if they somehow got through to the divisional playoffs it's not like they'd have any chance against the Bears in Chicago anyways.

This will all be over soon, guys.

And PT....at least we root for our local team instead of selling out and jumping on the bandwagon of the most famous team.

"NY/NJ".... I'll never understand these people.....but hey I'm sure your dad's brother's friend's cousin's godmother's aunt's sister knows a guy who knew a guy that went to a Cowboys game in the 70s so you've got a solid connection.

Sellout.

Hog

Postby Primetime42 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:58 pm

JPM36 wrote:I'm not buying into all this Cowboys hype at all.

They were 7-4 last year at this time and didn't make the playoffs.

Whoever heard of a Super Bowl contender that's 1-3 in the division?

My prediction: they lose to NYG next Sunday (typical Cowboy breaks, they get 10 days to prepare for their biggest game of the year) and they end up getting a wild card berth, then lose a wild card game in NY, Sea, or Carolina. Even if they somehow got through to the divisional playoffs it's not like they'd have any chance against the Bears in Chicago anyways.

This will all be over soon, guys.

And PT....at least we root for our local team instead of selling out and jumping on the bandwagon of the most famous team.

"NY/NJ".... I'll never understand these people.....but hey I'm sure your dad's brother's friend's cousin's godmother's aunt's sister knows a guy who knew a guy that went to a Cowboys game in the 70s so you've got a solid connection.

Sellout.
Keep up with that false logic if it makes you feel better. I know you're not really mad at me, but rather the fact that your team's fluke last year was exposed like I said it would be.

They're winning by playing good football, not luck.

But then, you wouldn't know much about that in the past 6 years would you?

Keep calling me a sellout, as if I gave a care. I'll be laughing all the way to the playoffs watching my team that was actually built the RIGHT way. ROTFALMAO

With the youth they have on both sides of the ball, they'll be contenders for quite some time. Meanwhile, on the banks of the Potomac, we'll be seeing another March 1 cut/free agent spending spree conducted by Washington, who will then proclaim themselves Super Bowl bound once again. God, I love it. ROTFALMAO

The only sellout I see continues to be Danny Boy Snyder and his band of misfits.

Hog

Postby forskins » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:48 pm

Primetime42 wrote:Keep up with that false logic if it makes you feel better. I know you're not really mad at me, but rather the fact that your team's fluke last year was exposed like I said it would be.

Did someone say OWN3D?

So my question is what big name, poor performing player is Danny-boy Snydes going to throw a draft pick away for? Leftwich? Bledsoe?

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:23 pm

Primetime42 wrote:I'll be laughing all the way to the playoffs watching my team that was actually built the RIGHT way.

So how many of your WRs did you draft? How about your QBs, other than Romo? Maybe you are referring to your previous playoff wins. Oh that's right, you drafted Deion for those. Wait... what's the RIGHT way again?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Around the League