Fight for old DC!

Hail!
Skins fan Stuck in Panther land

Hog

Postby Sexual_Chocolate » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:12 pm

Alright fellas I'm gone gotta feed the babies

Hog

Postby Skins2daGrave » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:12 pm

shows you analyst's know nothing. there is one statistic that nobody can measure, heart.
16 Ounce Bottle Of Coke: $2
3 Bags Of Chips: $8
40" Plasma Screen TV: $2000
Watching the Cowgirls get beaten in Dallas with 2 4th Quarter TD passes to Santana Moss: Priceless

piggie

Postby CPallDAY08 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:12 pm

great win.

I smell playoffs.

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:16 pm

Maybe this win will jumpstart the JC era.
A nice winning streak starting today, and who knows.

Hog

Postby ATV » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:17 pm

Great win, but that last play call to go for it on 3rd down was pathetic....I mean truly pathetic.

Skins are 1-1 on the season now, who-hoo!

Hog

Postby dnpmakkah » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:17 pm

I didn't even notice they went back to burgany and white again. I guess white/white is out for a while.

Hog

YAAAH!!!!!

Postby Charm City Sports » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:22 pm

I have to say that Carlos played the best game of his career. That is why we drafted him.

Something tells me that Greggy boy read that article about him., as he did not go to the cover 2 every down.

Thank you offensive line. You played really well, and showed alot of Hog Quaility.

BUT WHAT WAS WITH SAUNDERS PLAY CALLING?!?!

DUDE, THJIS IS DC, QUIT CALLING PLAYS DESIGNED FOR THAT OTHER NATIVE AMERICAN TEAM!!!!

SCskinsFan

Re: The OFFICIAL Redskins v. Panthers game day thread

Postby SCSkinsFan » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:Good morning my fellow Washington Redskins fans!

It will be game time in about three hours and we will find a few answers about the character of our players and coaches very soon. With the season down the toilet, I will argue there is much to watch into today's game:

1) I will watch Joe Gibbs very carefully today.

2) I will analyse the play calling on offense and defense with a critical eye, particularly those call on cover 2 protection on defense ...

3) I want to see Jason Campbell and Brandon Lloyd and Randle El develop further.

4) I will keep an eye on our pass rush and coverage.

5) I want to see how the fron 7 play against the run.

6) I want TJ Duckett to succeed!!!

I want to see my Redskins play. I want them to win but if they can not, I want to see a GREAT effort.

Redskin Nation is in a really foul mood and if things get ugly at the beginning it can be a VERY long day for everybody. This is an interesting test.

I am supporting my team on the field rain or shine but I am not sure all of you are with me. Let's see.

Hail to the Redskins!!!

So, now that the game is over and the Skins have pulled out a 17 - 13, what say you now RIC?

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:59 pm

Let's move further discoussion on today's win to the Official Post-Game thread.

Hog

Postby forskins » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:09 pm

I'm sure the Cowboys are thankful for the 'skins knocking off a playoff contender.

Hog

Postby Skins2daGrave » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:35 pm

forskins wrote:I'm sure the Cowboys are thankful for the 'skins knocking off a playoff contender.

except tony homo is gonna get a heart-attack while banging Jessica Simpson and die...
16 Ounce Bottle Of Coke: $2
3 Bags Of Chips: $8
40" Plasma Screen TV: $2000
Watching the Cowgirls get beaten in Dallas with 2 4th Quarter TD passes to Santana Moss: Priceless

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:52 pm

It doesn't matter what the Cowboys think.

What matters is:

- The Redskins rushed for about 150 yards.

- The Offensive line rushed for about 150 yards...to to be clear

- Joe Gibbs appears to have taken Saunders aside and told him to run a Redskins offense...less "modern" pitty-pat and more Jon Jansen smack in the gut.

- It doesn't matter whether Brunell or Campbell plays QB, as long as the play-caller lets the OL stomp the opposing desfense.

Hail Victory!

~~~~~~

Re: The OFFICIAL Redskins v. Panthers game day thread

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:09 pm

SCSkinsFan wrote:So, now that the game is over and the Skins have pulled out a 17 - 13, what say you now RIC?
Thanks for the opportunity.

Q: 1) I will watch Joe Gibbs very carefully today.

A: I thought he coached the way he used to. Obviously needed the win to take a breather through the storm. He knows that we were -very- close to lose this game in a play or two that could have gone either way. He -knows- he has a struggle ahead.

Q: 2) I will analyse the play calling on offense and defense with a critical eye, particularly those call on cover 2 protection on defense ...

A: The defense game plan was nearly PERFECT and the execution, for the most part, matched the plan. Smith can be contained but not stopped. NOBODY could have defended hos TD play. Springs played it as well as the best in the NFL. I have a bone to pick on offense though. Betts is a great 2nd string RB. As long as the play develops in a single general direction, he is fine. He will never ever be confused with Barry Sanders. I liked what I saw in Duckett. Carolina has one of the finest defenses in the NFL but we should have converted several 3rd downs that failed.

Q: 3) I want to see Jason Campbell and Brandon Lloyd and Randle El develop further.

A: They did well. I forgot to mention Cooley. Big oversight, obviously. Santana is not fully recovered yet. There were a couple of painfully dropped passes that really hurt.

Q: 4) I will keep an eye on our pass rush and coverage.

A: It was very good considering that their DL is very good. The sacks and the coverage won us this game. Jake and others never thought this could be done well.

Q: 5) I want to see how the front 7 play against the run.

A: We di very well but not great. Holdman is not playing the run as well as I would like him.

Q: 6) I want TJ Duckett to succeed!!!

A: He did. He needs more plays in every game to develop some rhythm.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006