Possible ticket for Sunday

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
^^^^^^^

Possible ticket for Sunday

Postby frankcal20 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:16 pm

Hey guys. I may have a ticket available for Sundays game. Its in the one hundred section either on the 10 or 30 yardline and I believe its on the Skins sideline. I have been assured that they are really good seats. They are from my Sisters company which is a Drug company so you can imagine. They are like 5-10 rows from the top. A guy reserved them for this week but something happened in his family and he can't go. I only have 1 but you'll be sitting with my Wife, her BestFriend (who's hot...really), and myself. I promise you we will be loud and have a great time. This is our first home game so share the experience. They are $125 each so whoever wants it can get it. I will know in like 45 mins if I am going to buy them or not. If I don't get a buyer, I will sell it at gameday.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:35 pm

I got you a buyer. Check your PMs.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:06 pm

Got it. I am going to get the exact info tomorrow but you will be the guy. Can you PM me your info? PH# etc...What we will do is meet up at THN's Purple lot tailgate and meet up.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:32 pm

frankcal20 wrote:Got it. I am going to get the exact info tomorrow but you will be the guy. Can you PM me your info? PH# etc...What we will do is meet up at THN's Purple lot tailgate and meet up.

The Purple lot and THN together? Are you kidding?

Do not confuse the great vibe of the green lot with the boring ambiance of the purple lot for God's sake. The THN tailgate is held at the Green Lot Section A75 to be exact.

Click here for further information:
http://www.thehogs.net/html/TailgatingClub/index.php

I have heard wonders about Isaac's food and the always fun company of the real-hot and gorgeous Hoggetes there too. So, you might have a chance to take some pictures with them and eat some excelent (and free) food there before BossHog and JansenFan eat and finish it all this Sunday.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:24 am

Sorry. Blew it on that one. I made myself a note to keep in my wallet about the exact location. I am bringing my comp. as well.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:41 am

My mission, in these next several years, is to bring excitement to the purple lot!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:51 am

Justice Hog wrote:My mission, in these next several years, is to bring excitement to the purple lot!

Wear your halloween outfit, and you're guaranteed to draw a crowd. No one can turn away from a train wreck. :wink:

:lol:
Back and better than ever!

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006