Peter King's Opinion

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
cleg

Peter King's Opinion

Postby cleg » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:34 am

Toughest three-game stretch of the playoff-contending season (at Washington, at Giants, at Dallas on Christmas afternoon) begins, but Jeff Garcia again looks like Steve Young back there -- accurate, mobile, confident. Can the Eagles actually make the playoffs with Terrell Owens' favorite QB under center?
Philadelphia 20, Washington 3
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

kazoo

Re: Peter King's Opinion

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:02 am

cleg wrote:Toughest three-game stretch of the playoff-contending season (at Washington, at Giants, at Dallas on Christmas afternoon) begins, but Jeff Garcia again looks like Steve Young back there -- accurate, mobile, confident. Can the Eagles actually make the playoffs with Terrell Owens' favorite QB under center?
Philadelphia 20, Washington 3

I predict Jeff Garcia will look like a pro-bowler this week. OK, every QB looks like a pro-bowler against us.

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:09 am

I don't know about that. I will be there and that usually means turnovers, great special teams play, etc.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:39 am

I think the Eagles are in for a rude awakening.

Sportswriters are so irritating btw. Let Garcia put three good games together.

piggie

Postby USS Redskin » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:23 pm

What Defense are you thinking about that could stop Garcia?
Certainly not the Skins D. They havent stopped anyone of not all year - may Carolina - now all of a sudden they are gonna step it up?
Ha! This team is an embarresment and will finish, maybe 5-11.
I am sick of posers wearing my beloved burgandy and gold.
Just beat Dallas - they are A-H****

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:28 pm

20-3, wow, guy is crazy, I have us predicted to win, 35-16.

People might think im crazy, but remember last year, Giants humilated us at there home, and when they came here we stunned them, Eagles did it to us this year, so its time for another punishment time.

Redskins victory!
Redskins | Capitals | Nationals | Wizards | D.C United | UMD

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:38 pm

InsaneBoost wrote:20-3, wow, guy is crazy, I have us predicted to win, 35-16.

People might think im crazy, but remember last year, Giants humilated us at there home, and when they came here we stunned them, Eagles did it to us this year, so its time for another punishment time.

Redskins victory!

I'd love to see it, but with Campbell starting I don't think we're scoring 35 points. Don't get me wrong, I like his potential and I don't think washed up MB would score 35 either. I just don't think Campbell's there yet. I think 20 points and cross our fingers with the D is our best shot.

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:40 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:I'd love to see it, but with Campbell starting I don't think we're scoring 35 points. Don't get me wrong, I like his potential and I don't think washed up MB would score 35 either. I just don't think Campbell's there yet. I think 20 points and cross our fingers with the D is our best shot.

He can do it if the O line will block :lol:

But I do agree with you, him being a rookie, he might not be able to do it, but I made these predictions at the beginning of the year, not a day by day thing, so gotta stick with my predictions.
Redskins | Capitals | Nationals | Wizards | D.C United | UMD

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:25 pm

InsaneBoost wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:I'd love to see it, but with Campbell starting I don't think we're scoring 35 points. Don't get me wrong, I like his potential and I don't think washed up MB would score 35 either. I just don't think Campbell's there yet. I think 20 points and cross our fingers with the D is our best shot.

He can do it if the O line will block :lol:

But I do agree with you, him being a rookie, he might not be able to do it, but I made these predictions at the beginning of the year, not a day by day thing, so gotta stick with my predictions.

Fair enough

|

Postby sch1977 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:03 am

Jason Campbell will get back to form with a 2 TD performance, and our Defense finally shines. Skins 24 Beagles 10.
Taylor and Landry will take no Prisoners!! - I just can't bring myself to delete it!

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006