Favorite Registered User Name?

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
~~

Time for an update...

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Fri May 21, 2004 1:12 pm

Of course, this conversation took place WAY before yours truly joined the board. Eh, comrades, eh? :wink:

Considering the masses that will agree with my comment, I need not vote for myself, so I will list my top 3:

#3 - FanfromAnnapolis - cause I don't have to guess where he's from. (had to show some love to my bro!)
#2 - BringThePain! - The avatar does wonders for the name.

#1 - redskinschica - obviously belongs to a courageous person since it's so close to being plagiarized (eh, Skins Chic?) -- kinda gives you that feeling in Boggle, where you find a word and someone adds an "S" to make it plural (and scores more points).

Also, I like seeing a romance language tossed into thehogs.net. makes the place a little more diverse. Bienvenida, redskinschica. =D>
Back and better than ever!

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Fri May 28, 2004 7:51 pm

Redimido, siempre ha habido alguna cultura aquí en nuestro sitio web humilde. Cuando usted dedica más tiempo aquí, usted ciertamente lo verá. No es como si seamos ventiladores Gigantescos aquí, usted sabe.
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri May 28, 2004 8:05 pm

I like a lot of the names that have "hog" at the end.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Fri May 28, 2004 9:30 pm

tcwest10: Si usted desea mi opinión, pienso ésos en usted que el tipo español en estos tableros se debe prohibir por un mes. ¡Significo que... debe difícilmente bastante entender qué gambito está diciendo....let solamente las diversas idiomas!

By the way, if any of you would like to see a cool web site to help you translate this crap, go to: http://world.altavista.com/tr

What I wrote up top is an English to Spanish translation that probably makes no sense...but I tried.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri May 28, 2004 9:41 pm

El discurso (o fijación) en otras idiomas hace duro para el resto de nosotros seguir si no para este acoplamiento que el cerdo de la justicia proporcionó y mi carencia total del anythink para hacer ahora I wouldn't pueda fijar esto

:hmm: what I'm I doing

Hog

Postby General Failure » Sat May 29, 2004 4:14 pm

tcwest10 wrote:General Failure- That's just too honest. :lol:

I'm all about the honesty. That's why I also go by Cap'n Fullpants. :o
I got your number. I steal your thunder. I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:00 am

You know, if you put the words justice hog into the translator that he provided, it is translated to "the pig of justice". I like it. Very nice! Sounds like a super hero or something. This looks like a job.....for the pig.......of justice!
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:35 pm

:celebrate:

Spanish: cerdo de la justicia

French: porc de justice

I like it. I'll get some tights made up with a cape.

Beware all criminals!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:41 pm

I thought reading the feeble attempts at Spanish was funny, but "el cerdo de la justicia's" tights had me ROLLIN'!!!!!
Back and better than ever!

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Thu May 31, 2007 7:37 am

Mine is the best, thanks
RIP Sean Taylor

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu May 31, 2007 7:51 am

Fios wrote:Mine is the best, thanks

Justice Hog wrote:What's yours? (You can't pick your own!)

You fail.

I'm still waiting for General Failure to return.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Thu May 31, 2007 9:05 am

... and BTP! We lost a lot of entertainment when those two disappeared. Now Fios has to pick up the slack.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu May 31, 2007 9:10 am

They'll be back when SFIR, oafusp, redskincity, SkinsLavar, and gambit show up. :oops:
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu May 31, 2007 9:16 am

Irn-Bru wrote:They'll be back when SFIR, oafusp, redskincity, SkinsLavar, and gambit show up. :oops:

Wow, oafusp is gone too? Man, who knows what may have happened. Maybe I'll shoot them emails later on.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu May 31, 2007 9:20 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:Wow, oafusp is gone too? Man, who knows what may have happened. Maybe I'll shoot them emails later on.

I don't have any information regarding anyone's disappearance or reason for not being around. (Well, except for g-man :lol:). I'm just going to by whom I've seen and not seen post over the last 1-2 years. JPFair is another long-time member who hasn't been around.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Return to The Lounge