Friday's Camp Report

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
Site Admin

Friday's Camp Report

Postby BossHog » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:07 pm

... is posted.

http://www.thehogs.net/content/index.php?id=954

Will make an effort to get some pics today and to concentrate on a few individuals.

Since JF asked for some suggestions on people to keep an eye out for... the two of us will do our best to accomodate. :up:
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:24 pm

Nice report, thanks.

Lloyd looks good, eh? Sweet. I know he's worked really hard this offseason and appears to have a new or different attitude as well, and I'm sure that will pay dividends for him and the team this year. I am really optimistic about this offense this year.

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:46 am

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=4425

Jason Campbell throws a deep pass to Brandon Lloyd. Covered by Fred Smoot, Lloyd shows a late burst to break free and haul in Campbell's pass for a touchdown.

Brandon Lloyd found himself wide open 20 yards downfield, and he hauled in a perfectly thrown pass from Jason Campbell. Lloyd broke left, away from a defender, and turned on the jets. He sprinted downfield to the end zone, drawing applause from the crowd.

Brandon Lloyd was the focus of media attention after practice. He hosted a media session at the Redskins Park podium for 15 minutes.

:-k . . . =D>

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:02 am

10) The overall team humility was the most tangible aspect of the Redskins' first practice. Last year started with all kinds of bravado about how far the Redskins were going to go in 2006; not so this year. Finishing a season at 5-11 has a tendency to make people check their bluster at the door, and there was no sign of any of it on Friday. This team seems genuinely disgusted with last season's performance, and they seem bound and determined to put last year as far in the rear view mirror as possible.

This is the most meaningful part of the article at this time for me. I hope they stay that way: humble and hungry.

Thanks for the coverage.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007