I'm sure the money is good, but...

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
Hog

Postby GSPODS » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:19 am

Didn't know I could use PayPal without an account. I'll get on it. Thank You.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:23 am

Irn-Bru wrote:You don't need an account to use PayPal, as you can just use your credit card.

And I should add that I don't even own a credit card, just an ATM/Debit card with a Visa logo on it. . .and it's always worked fine for me.
"I’m never under the assumption that you draft for need. You draft the best available football player on the board. ... Because, in the long run, they are the ones who will help you win the most games." - Scot McCloughan

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:27 pm

BH, you know, it was not my intention to denegrate the incredible work done by you and the mods. I actually appreciate what you do a great deal, and fully recognize that it is a true labor of love, so to speak. I apologize for giving any impression otherwise.

I don't know if you read the whole thread, but I acknowledged that I had screwed up, and that the problem was related to my not logging in when I thought I was logged in... if you have ever tried to follow a thread with all those ads, you'd probably find it a tad disorienting as well...

And, I will be sending some cash.

Thanks to all involved in running the site, and, again, my apologies...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon