Modell's and Reebok signings

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
+++

Modell's and Reebok signings

Postby NikiH » Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:52 pm

Last night I took my son to Modell's in Reston, VA. They are doing a promotion with Sports Talk 980 and Reebok, where they have autograph sessions with a Redskin's player each week. I missed Matt Bowen, Ifeyani Ohalete, and Antonio Pierce, but last night Gibran Hamdan was there. He is such a class act and when he steps up to be on someone's first string roster they are going to be very lucky!! This coming week Chad Morton will be there! I think it's between 7pm-8pm. Just wanted to let any other local people in on this, in case you have not heard! I'd be happy to get autographs for any of you here and mail them out, just let me know. They have little cards they autograph although they are not personalized it's still a nice little piece of memorablia!

Go Skins!
NikiH

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:17 pm

Is that on Tuesday's every week? I can't get there next week most likely, but that is part of my territory - so I can make it some other time.

Yo - Noel - you go to Modell's? We could have a Hogs.Net little get together there :) Anyone else?
Rich in Roanoke

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon