tickets

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.

tickets

Postby redskinz4ever » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:48 am

looking for any and all redskin ticketsREDSKINZ4EVER :D :D

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:00 am

Just a heads up for those on the waiting list for tickets. I got a call from the Redskins yesterday. Last year they made me buy 3 seat, because it's so hard to sell just one. Yesterday they informed me that my seat are moving (one row down same section). So now they have the 3 seat together again and when you get called they will tell you, you have to buy 3 seat (in some cases not all) Just a heads up.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby SkinFan 0-16 or 16-0 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:26 pm

Man DE hog. We were that bad that you had to buy Extra seats. Well this year we are going to be alot better. I just hope there are some Tickets left for me.
"Tough times don't last Tough people do."- Marcus Washington, Redskins Linebacker

"Big time Players make Big Time Plays in Big Games !!!"- Santana Moss Redskins WR during an upset by The U over Florida Sate

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:07 pm

If they try to make me buy 3 seats..and cancel my 2004 season tickets when I don't, boy will they be in for a legal battle the likes of which Lavar Arrington hasn't even seen!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

“Do not be misled: Bad company corrupts good character.” 1 Corinthians 15:33

+++

Postby NikiH » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:30 pm

Darn there goes my birthday present. No Justice Hog jersey! LOL
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon