THN Milestones

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
Site Admin

THN Milestones

Postby BossHog » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:15 am

THN reached a couple of significant milestones this week, that deserve some props:

1) We rolled over 5000 members. I remember when I started the message board, I took a look around at a bunch of boards for some ideas and I was awestruck by boards that were 5000 members strong - now we're one of them.

I guess what I didn't know then was that there was no substitute for quality. :whistle: :wink:

The second milestone is definitely one that I'm a lot more proud of... one that speaks to the group that keeps this place afloat rather than the ones that just think they do. I'm talking about the staff and I'm talking about content.

This week we put out our 1000th exclusive article at THN. That's 1000 stories, articles or columns that THN staff have put together for Redskin fans to enjoy. Congratulations staff - while people are busy patting themselves on the back for having a computer and signing up for a message board, you should be very proud of what you have actually helped us achieve as a news outlet.

My sincere thanks for all you do... and I look forward to the next 1000 articles.

:celebrate:

HTTR
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby GSPODS » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:53 am

Still being a relative "Newbie" to THN, I have noticed just within the 60 days I've been a member that THN is now appearing on several major media outlet webpages and on quite a few professional sports team homepages.

When the people THN Staff and members spend their time writing about, discussing, criticizing, and such consider THN to be worthy of mention on their webpages, it speaks volumes to the dedication of the THN Staff and the quality of their work.

BossHog & Staff, you should be proud of your achievements with THN. I thank you for allowing members like myself the daily enjoyment of sharing in the hard work each of you puts in to making THN the very best source for all things sports related.

Congratulations and may THN continue to reign supreme among the sports media outlet world.

...unadulterated

Postby Hoss » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:49 am

Congrats to BossHog and all the staff at THN. What you all do to maintain this site is greatly appreciated.
People may not remember exactly what you did
or what you said....

~BUT~
they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon