Administrative stuff

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
Site Admin

Administrative stuff

Postby admin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Just a quick note to let you all know that i'm getting to the board administration as quickly as I can. There have been a ton of accounts for me to activate today, and so far I've had 79 PMs and over 350 ST related emails alone.:?

Please be patient and I will get to the activations as quickly as i can... but considering that I'm pretty much exhausted from doing it all day... I'm going to have to have a break at some point and some people may have to wait until tomorrow before their accounts are activated.

I think I got all of the registrations today now anyway... but I'm sure there will be more. I apologize if you're still waiting, I know that oyu probably need a place to vent... I'll do my best to get everything done.

Thanks.
Last edited by admin on Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:21 pm

Thanks for all your hard work, Boss.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

swine

Postby SkinMeAlive » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:26 pm

430 e-mails?
Check your spam filter.
Voltaire (1694-1778) "This is no time to make new enemies." (When asked on his deathbed to foreswear Satan.)

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:34 pm

SkinMeAlive wrote:430 e-mails?
Check your spam filter.
um, 79 'PMs' as in 'P'rivate 'M'essages. and 350 emails that are 'ST' related. i suppose spam bots are logging onto the site to heckel BH, and those same spam bots are including sean taylor in their emails, just to spam...\

check your spam filter??? maybe you should check yourself before you type. My 2 cents
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:35 pm

For what?

They were all Sean Taylor related... I've had almost 800 e-mails today if you include filtered spam, and I've had almost 100 account activations too... definitely one of the busiest correspondence days that i've ever had... and barely a drop of work done. :puke:

+++++++++

Postby Skinsfan55 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:36 pm

I know you're busy BH but I hope you have time to process T-Shirt orders. I just ordered two. :)
"Guess [Ryan Kerrigan] really does have a good motor. And is relentless. And never quits on a play. And just keeps coming. And probably eats Wheaties and drinks Apple Pie smoothies and shaves with Valvoline." -Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:39 pm

Skinsfan55 wrote:I know you're busy BH but I hope you have time to process T-Shirt orders. I just ordered two. :)
if we even have them. we are running low at the moment.
THN's resident jerk.

skinsfan1

Postby skinsfan1 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:51 pm

thanks for the hard work

piggie

Re: Administrative stuff

Postby SkinFan63 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:03 pm

admin wrote:Just a quick note to let you all know that i'm getting to the board administration as quickly as I can. There have been a ton of accounts for me to activate today, and so far I've had 79 PMs and over 350 ST related emails alone.:?

Please be patient and I will get to the activations as quickly as i can... but considering that I'm pretty much exhausted from doing it all day... I'm going to have to have a break at some point and some people may have to wait until tomorrow before their accounts are activated.

I think I got all of the registrations today now anyway... but I'm sure there will be more. I apologize if you're still waiting, I know that oyu probably need a place to vent... I'll do my best to get everything done.

Thanks.

You have a GREAT place here and I hope to call it my new home.
I am horrifically saddened by todays events, and can't imagine what family and friends are going thru.
I am sending them a heart-felt letter tomorrow.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:01 am

hailskins666 wrote:
Check your spam filter.
um, 79 'PMs' as in 'P'rivate 'M'essages. and 350 emails that are 'ST' related. i suppose spam bots are logging onto the site to heckel BH, and those same spam bots are including sean taylor in their emails, just to spam...\

check your spam filter??? maybe you should check yourself before you type. My 2 cents

hey 666, I don't think he meant any harm brutha.. seems like he was just trying to help ya know?

Hey Boss, I said it yesterday and I'll say it again, thanks to all you guys for EVERYTHING.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:43 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:
hailskins666 wrote:
Check your spam filter.

hey 666, I don't think he meant any harm brutha.. seems like he was just trying to help ya know?

Hey Boss, I said it yesterday and I'll say it again, thanks to all you guys for EVERYTHING.
'he' is a 15 yr old girl who talks football like a grown man, and also posesses one of the meanest high powered rifles on the market. and 'she' is only fifteen.

no harm, no foul.
THN's resident jerk.

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute