Special Thanks To The Staff Of THN

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
**LPJ**

Special Thanks To The Staff Of THN

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:47 pm

With everything that happened to one of our own, I just wanted to say on behalf of us "regular" members of the website, thank you staff for everything you've done today. Throughout the day people have been coming up to me at work asking am I ok and wanting to talk about it and such. I mean that's great don't get me wrong, but they don't know what it feels to be a Redskin fan for so many years. They have no idea how it felt to have 3 SB Rings and then play like garbage following that. Lastly, they have no idea what it feels like to have your favorite NFL player die. Hell, I was hurt when Mr. Taylor got injured, but now he's dead and it wasn't football related. I pray that Miami-Dade police catch these people that are at fault and prosecute them to the fullest extent. So with all that, I'd like to offer a big round of applause to "Admin" and everyone else on his staff that helped us cope today with this horrible tragedy. Without this website, I'd have no place to call home while I was at work.

=D>

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:49 pm

here here
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Hog

Postby Gnome » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:02 pm

Yeah. My faith had been flagging big time this season. I'm an old time old school fan with 42 years of passionate support. And I've been losing the faith more than ever this year, just tired of caring so much, but last night and even so more today I realize it's just a blessing to have a team that I truly care about win or lose. And to have a place like THN where I can be part of a group of guys and girls who care as much as I do makes me feel truly fortunate, especially becaue I'm a long way from home. I think any true Skins fan is devistated right now. I love this team to my core, and now more than ever, when I just ache to my core for Sean and his family and the Skins family, it helps to have THN to call home.
All Hail the Maroon and Black!!!!

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:08 pm

Thanks everyone... and my personal thanks to all of the staff as well.

Hog

Postby broomboy » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:12 pm

The staff has done an outstanding job to help us cope with the loss of one of the most memorable skins there has been. I've just been watching the pro-bowl hit on loop. R.I.P Sean taylor

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:48 pm

I couldn't add anything to that..... my hat's off to you guys here, and the fans that we laugh and bicker with.....
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Hog

Postby MEZZSKIN » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:55 pm

a big Thanks to the Staff....First a gut wrenching season then this tragedy..Your committment to this Franchise and us the fans is second to none. YOU GUYS NEVER FAIL US
One of my big wishes is that when the Burgundy and Gold finally return to glory we can all rejoice with tears of happiness and savor every moment .

Unfortunately that day or time seems farther away now than it ever has before

RIP MEAST

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:55 pm

Much appreciated gents, this site has been a necessity for me today.
RIP Sean Taylor

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:56 pm

thanks again guys. although i really didn't do anything except be here and whine all day. :(
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:57 pm

hailskins666 wrote:thanks again guys. although i really didn't do anything except be here and whine all day. :(

It ain't whining amigo, it's commiserating
RIP Sean Taylor

...unadulterated

Postby Hoss » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:15 pm

I also wanted to express my appreciation to Mark and all the staff for what they have done today. Also wanted to thank the members for expressing their thoughts and well wishes. Though my soul still aches, this site has helped immensely.

Thank you all.
People may not remember exactly what you did
or what you said....

~BUT~
they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.

piggie

Postby MossIsBoss88 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:18 pm

We are a community. We're all here for each other. I'm so fortunate to be part of such a group. Staff, you did an amazing job of covering this and allowing this site to be a place to discuss and vent our troubles. god bless.
There are only two teams I root for in the NFL. The Skins, and whoever is playing Dallas.

It's okay that we drafted a Landry. After this season, the crygirls will have a new association with that name.

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:22 pm

Thanks to Mark for keeping the boards up today. I really need a place to give my thoughts.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:26 pm

Jake wrote:Thanks to Mark for keeping the boards up today. I really need a place to give my thoughts.

Definitely. I dont deserve any credit, Mark gets my full applause.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:37 pm

Thanks Mark. Thanks staff. Thanks Hogs.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute