Sean Taylor RIP

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
Hog

Postby RedskinjXd » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:59 pm

Redskins913 wrote:One of the most popular Skins, he gave us hope for the future and a reason to tune in on Sundays. He was going to be the greatest safety in Redskins history. God bless you and your family Sean Taylor, and thank you for the memories.

.:Tears:.

not since darrell green was i so sure a player would be a lifelong redskin. lavar... no. champ... nope. even guys like portis will probably be gone in some time. ST was gonna be here forever.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:01 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:I'll tell you what pisses me off...

The media and DC LOCAL MEDIA AT THAT, saying that they've gotten to know Sean within the past 48 hours.

Thats really all that can be said in this PG forum...
fags.

did anyone hear james brown (from cbs) on comcast earlier? he ripped the national media a new one. he personally said he didn't know taylor, but the reports that were coming out at this point seemed biased, and personal agendas were in play. he said it was his job, AND the rest of the media to report FACTS, not opinion.

i already liked JB, now i like him even more.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:02 pm

hailskins666 wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:I'll tell you what pisses me off...

The media and DC LOCAL MEDIA AT THAT, saying that they've gotten to know Sean within the past 48 hours.

Thats really all that can be said in this PG forum...
fags.

did anyone hear james brown (from cbs) on comcast earlier? he ripped the national media a new one. he personally said he didn't know taylor, but the reports that were coming out at this point seemed biased, and personal agendas were in play. he said it was his job, AND the rest of the media to report FACTS, not opinion.

i already liked JB, now i like him even more.

I wish that I could have seen this!
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:07 pm

he wasn't live, just on the phone, but probably the best interview on the show, considering that POS sharpio or whatever the hell his name is was sitting there.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

-------

Postby RedskinsFreak » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:15 pm

My condolences to his parents and his fiance. It's heartbreaking to think that his daughter will grow up now knowing her daddy.
***** Hail To The Redskins!!! *****

BA + MS = A New Beginning

Postby Rodr88 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:52 pm

As a long time Bronco fan I can sadly say that we have been where you are all at now. It's no place that anyone would wish another person to be. You have our deepest condolances. It should not be that way.

As a father that lost a son 2 months ago I can only say that my prayers are with Sean's family, especially his father. There are now words that can describe the feeling of losing a child.

May God bless and watch over all who cared for Sean Taylor. May he Rest In Peace.

Rod Reinhardt

...unadulterated

Postby Hoss » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:56 pm

Rod, thank you for the kind words and please accept my deepest sympathies for the loss of your beloved son.
People may not remember exactly what you did
or what you said....

~BUT~
they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:59 pm

Hoss wrote:Rod, thank you for the kind words and please accept my deepest sympathies for the loss of your beloved son.

Ditto
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:00 pm

Thanks Rod. Only people in your shoes know the full meaning and feeling of this tragedy. Please accept our deepest condolences for your loss too. Your message means a lot to us.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:02 pm

Hoss wrote:Rod, thank you for the kind words and please accept my deepest sympathies for the loss of your beloved son.

Amen.

Thank you so much for your support and God Bless your son.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

Postby Rodr88 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:32 pm

Thank you for your kindness to my family. Times like these remind us that it is just a game.

piglet

Thank you for the memories & deepest condolences

Postby totalpackage » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:13 pm

Sean,

The family of Redskins fans appreciates every play you made, every pass you defended, and every reason you gave us to cheer and to be excited about bleeding burgundy and gold. Your passion will be sorely missed. You were taken away from us way before your time. Our deepest condolences go out to the Taylor family and personal friends of Sean during this most difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Skin Fan in Amarillo, TX
Real Puke Hater

**ch44

sad...very sad

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:31 pm

I'm not real good with words, but I just wanted to add something on here as to how I feel. I've been fighting tears all day because of how passionate I am about the team, and how bad I feel for ST's family. I have a one yr old daughter and can't imagine what they went through, or what's to come. I live out in Chicago, and so no one out here really knows how passionate skins fans are about the team, and can't relate to my grief. I'm married to a Steeler fan and so she understands.

I've never met ST in my life, just enjoyed what he brought to this team. He was the face of the defense...he was superman. I loved how his gloves were never velcro'ed shut, how he wore his socks up to his knee, how his shirt was always untucked, his huge hits, how he walked like a total bad a*^ with a little hunch in his back, but most importantly, I loved his passion for the game. He played the game as I remember the hogs used to play. They left it all on the field.

I'm flying in for the next two games (next week against Chicago), with no tickets and no plans. Just want to be with people who feel the same about what's going on. I'm first in line to get a replica Portis 21 jersey if they go on sale.

For those of you who were dogging Gibbs, I'd love to see your faces now. This is the ONLY coach I'd want in this situation.

Fight on

Hog

From Mexico

Postby THE RAM » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:54 pm

To all the Redskins family:

Mexico is full of cowboys fans, I'm one of the only few Redskins fans and couldn't be prouder. I've been very proud of this team in many many times, for 23 years I've been a huge redskins fan, every year I go to see the Redskins play. This year instead of having a bachelors party I chose to go to opening game which was a lot better that a bachelors party, especially how the game ended. From my office and home I log daily to every single web page that talks about the skins, I just love this team.

But I have never feel so proud about this team than in this very instant on how we are all together in this very sad day.
Sean, you were one of my favorite players, I am fortunate to say I had the chance to see you play live in four different games, and most important that you always will be a Redskin.

My condolenses to the Taylor family, friends and all the redskins organization.

RIP ST

Hog

Postby por-tiz2skins » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:54 pm

Its so sad.I can't believe he is gone.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#
Greatest safety ever and the most feared hardest hitting safety ever.

"I swear I'll Honor the number 21#"

-Clinton Portis

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute