Found this tribute Video from dallas

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
piggie

Found this tribute Video from dallas

Postby Long-Time Skins Fan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:38 pm

My friend is a die hard cowboy fan and he sent me a link to this tribute video from the maker of the dallascowboyshow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgufbE2tiJk
Long Live the Skins!

Hog

Postby SkinsHead56 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:56 pm

:(
This is truly moving. I could not contain the grief I am feeling right now. I shead tears not only for Sean, but for his family and friends.

I have gone through the terrible tradgedy of loosing a brother at the age of 25. Just when their light is ready to burn bright and life is just begining it is taken away. A talent never fully realized, a spirit that brought us all joy, a person taken so young can never be replaced.

These words are for you Sean & my bro Vic. R.I.P. [-o<

You are in our hearts always.
In memorium Sean Taylor 1983-2007 R.I.P.

Long live the Legend of "Meast".

Hog

Postby JCaptMorgan12 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:05 pm

great video... i have to say, i am truly impressed with the Cowboys fans at this point in time... i believe it is a showing of how much respect ST had from fans across the NFL, if the Redskins biggest rival has shown this much support...
My children, gather round! No retreat, no surrender; that is Spartan law. And by Spartan law we will stand and fight... and die. A new age has begun. An age of freedom, and all will know, that 300 Spartans gave their last breaths to defend it!

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute