another 'taylor' image courtesy of NC43Hog

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
aka Evil Hog

another 'taylor' image courtesy of NC43Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:05 pm

i hope this doesn't offend any current or retired military, but i had this thought early this morning, and NC43 just sent it to me. thought i would share it.

THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:11 pm

Made a modification since you wanted to post this on the board HS - went in and subbed out the image.

thanks
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:20 pm

I like it. Here is another image that I've seen that I like a lot.

I like this image so much that I asked the folks that run my law firm's website at Farren-Law to put this image on the very first page of my site as a tribute to Sean. With any luck, they'll have the image there by the end of business on Wednesday.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:36 am

I think it's great Scott... I'll find somewhere to put it on the site, and maybe link it to the flash tribute.

Thanks.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:50 am

Aww man, that is beautiful!!! I showed it to a retired military guy that works here and he said its very fitting. He's a Broncos fan and he keeps telling me how erie this is because he went through this crap last year.

Hog

Postby LOSTHOG » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:45 am

someone on myspace posted this one.

piggie

Postby Secondary_Chaos » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:19 pm

Being a combat wounded soldier who received the Purple Heart, I think its appropriate given the fact that he was defending his family and property... I like it... Good tribute to ST..
RIP #21

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:17 pm

BossHog wrote:I think it's great Scott... I'll find somewhere to put it on the site, and maybe link it to the flash tribute.

Thanks.

Let me know if you need a modified version depending on where you place this.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:11 pm

Secondary_Chaos wrote:Being a combat wounded soldier who received the Purple Heart, I think its appropriate given the fact that he was defending his family and property... I like it... Good tribute to ST..

Wow, thanks for all that you did man. Impressive. Congrats and thank you.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

swine

Postby DCSports » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:57 pm

heres one I posted in another thread

Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:39 am

Just wanted to let you all know that NC43 is modifying the first graphic to make a few changes, and that we will post the new one soon.

Instead of a purple heart, it will be called the burgundy heart.

We would like to use it as a badge of honor and designate a Redskin player as a recipient each week for the rest of the season - it would go to the player that showed the most heart and tenacity - in honor of Sean.

What do you folks think?

We seek only to honor the man.

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:46 am

Sounds like an outstanding idea. I'm really touched by some of the sentiments and ideas that have come out of this forum recently. Even among the arguments and ego clashes, we can all get along when it comes down to it. My hat's off to THN and all it's members, even GSPODS :lol:
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:56 am

VetSkinsFan wrote:Sounds like an outstanding idea. I'm really touched by some of the sentiments and ideas that have come out of this forum recently. Even among the arguments and ego clashes, we can all get along when it comes down to it. My hat's off to THN and all it's members, even GSPODS :lol:

It hasn't been easy for the staff... they're the ones who checked any type of egoism. We've still seen plenty of people that despicably find ways to make this tragedy all about themselves and have no concern for others. The staff have shown exemplary patience and compassion and I hope some of you are wise enough to know just how special it is to have a group of guys who's SOLE goal is helping others bleed burgundy and gold, or in the case of this week, just bleed...

And I think what people tend to forget is that we are just like everyone else... hurting inside because of this senseless loss. The staff don't have the good fortune of just walking away when they've had enough - they honor their obligations.

I'm very proud of the gang and eternally grateful for their commitment and dedication.

Sorry, back to the graphic and idea of giving it to a player each week... :up:

All feedback is welcome - good or bad.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby GSPODS » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:04 am

admin wrote:Just wanted to let you all know that NC43 is modifying the first graphic to make a few changes, and that we will post the new one soon.

Instead of a purple heart, it will be called the burgundy heart.

We would like to use it as a badge of honor and designate a Redskin player as a recipient each week for the rest of the season - it would go to the player that showed the most heart and tenacity - in honor of Sean.

What do you folks think?

We seek only to honor the man.

Maybe this is off the deep end. If it is, feel free to let me know. There are some online websites where THN could actually have NC43's design made into a genuine "Burgundy Heart" patch or pin. Those could actually be given to the players. Maybe your source for THN merchandise could help.
If you feel this would be too costly or too difficult to actually distribute to the Redskins players I would understand. Just a thought.

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:04 am

Boss, I think the idea sounds great. Who would determine the award recipient? Would it be open to voting (either on the THN homepage or in a poll in the forums)?

Whatever you decide, you have my vote.
Back and better than ever!

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute