My Tribute to Sean

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:48 pm

Boss, NC, BG, Evilhog, and anyone I'm forgetting who has put something together...I at a loss, stumbling only to say thank you for visually expressing what many of us cannot put into words. Mourning becomes somewhat bearable when we can enjoy his life even in death.

$.02
<~~~~~Runs with scissors X
(_E=mc2_)

“This is where I'm most comfortable, ... This is my life, where I work. I'm definitely glad to be back.” #21

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:28 pm

skinz74 wrote:Boss, NC, BG, Evilhog, and anyone I'm forgetting who has put something together...I at a loss, stumbling only to say thank you for visually expressing what many of us cannot put into words. Mourning becomes somewhat bearable when we can enjoy his life even in death.

$.02
we do it because we love it. ;)

and glad to hear that things are looking to the good with your daughter. :up:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:57 pm

Boss said
It isn't much, but

It is very much

piglet

Postby HIGHLINE HAGLER » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:59 am

Beautiful...thank you
SHE ASKED US TO STAY FOR TEA AND HAVE SOME FUN.....

Hog

Postby SKINFAN » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:38 pm

First off Great Job on the Front page, everytime I go to the site and the front page loads I try and go straight to the forums, It still makes me well up everytime I hear the opening chords of the song... i know it's been a few days, but it still hurts just as much. God bless the taylor family, my heart goes out to his girlfriend and daughter.
#21 (36) This IS and will always be the High watermark where all new DB's are measured.

Proverbs 27:17

piglet

Postby redskinsrock » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:59 am

Great job...have stared my day with it since it was posted.

Not just to remember ST, but it brings home the message that we arenot guarrentied any more time other than today.

R I P #21

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:20 pm

Thanks for the tributes and thanks to everyone here - this was a very difficult loss for me too - I still miss this very special person who played so very well for all of us.

Hey Sean - I know you are enjoying what you're seeing - the team is playing with you in their hearts - this one's for you :)
When you're dead you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others.
It's kind of the same as when you're stupid!

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:59 am

I must admit that a tear still comes to my eye when I think about Sean. This has been a tough loss for a lot of folks. I know Sean is watching over our beloved Redskins.

I miss you, Sean.

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:15 am

Hey Sean!

Hows it going in heaven. I am pretty sure its pretty nice up there. Hey I miss you down here on earth. I am kinda selfish and wish you could play for us next year. Well I know you are with us in spirit and are still helping the team in spirit. Thanks for playing the way you did. I never seen you take a play off.
Fierce competitor. Leader by example. Warrior is what comes to mind. Hey I know your daughter will be in good hands. She is adorable. Ok talk to ya later Sean. Take care.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute