Justice Hog on NFL Countdown

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
JSPB22

Justice Hog on NFL Countdown

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:08 am

They were showing images of Sean Taylor memorials around FedEx field, and showed JH revealing his new ST tattoo. Then the reporter called it a temporary tattoo. :lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby redskingush » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:11 pm

Seen it, the tat looked great.
GO SKINS GO!!

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:49 pm

It sucks that I guess I'll never see this segment because I wasn't at home (obviously)...and they don't replay NFL Countdown anywhere, right?

Either way, it pisses me off to no end that that clueless reported called it a "Fake" tattoo.

I mean, consider this....if someone felt so deeply as to get a tattoo on their body honoring Sean Taylor, she had to know what an insult it would be to that person to suggest it was fake!

That's how I take it, as a complete insult.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:06 pm

Justice Hog wrote:It sucks that I guess I'll never see this segment because I wasn't at home (obviously)...and they don't replay NFL Countdown anywhere, right?

Either way, it pisses me off to no end that that clueless reported called it a "Fake" tattoo.

I mean, consider this....if someone felt so deeply as to get a tattoo on their body honoring Sean Taylor, she had to know what an insult it would be to that person to suggest it was fake!

You've been slandered on National TV...

SUE!!! :wink:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:13 pm

If the Tattoo is about Sean Taylor, there is nothing to be concerned about a stupid mistake.

If the Tattoo is about yourself, there is everything to be concerned about a mis-characterization.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:14 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:If the Tattoo is about Sean Taylor, there is nothing to be concerned about a stupid mistake.

If the Tattoo is about yourself, there is everything to be concerned about a mis-characterization.

It's about me honoring Sean Taylor. To suggest the tattoo is "fake" suggests my tribute to Sean is somewhat less. That's just how I feel.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:36 am

Much Kudos to you Justice. Any how screw the reporter who said it was fake. It shows how much intelligence she has.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

~~~~

Postby ANT7088 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:38 am

Justice Hog wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:If the Tattoo is about Sean Taylor, there is nothing to be concerned about a stupid mistake.

It's about me honoring Sean Taylor. To suggest the tattoo is "fake" suggests my tribute to Sean is somewhat less. That's just how I feel.

I wouldn't think like that, I'm sure it's more that they probably just didn't believe that someone would get a real tatoo so fast & just assumed it wasn't real!

Sean knows it's real, isn't that all that counts anyway?
AnTsSkInZ

Hog

Postby GSPODS » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:52 am

ESPN couldn't accurately report what time their CEO took a dump. Why would anyone expect them to get this information correct?

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:34 am

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid...

Forget them bammaz, good for you Justice, we all love and respect that tatoo brutha!!!

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:29 am

Justice Hog wrote:It sucks that I guess I'll never see this segment because I wasn't at home (obviously)...and they don't replay NFL Countdown anywhere, right?

that reporter was rachel nichols at lovely ESPN.
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Hog

Postby BeeGee » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:08 pm

BSPN doesn't have reporters. They have "sideline chicks" who's sole purpose is to stand there, look pretty, and pretend to be giving us an on-the-field perspective of the game. Here's a typical scenario...

Tarico: Looks like it's beginning to rain, fellas. Let's go down to Rachel for a closer look. Rachel?

Rachel: Yeh guys, it's beginning to rain and boy is this water wet...

:hmm:
Cowboys 7- Redskins 6 (All we needed was 2 minutes of the 60)
Cowboys 17 - Redskins 0 (Way to NOT show up for the 100th anniversary)
----- TWO EASY -----

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:23 pm

BeeGee wrote:BSPN doesn't have reporters. They have "sideline chicks" who's sole purpose is to stand there, look pretty, and pretend to be giving us an on-the-field perspective of the game. Here's a typical scenario...

Tarico: Looks like it's beginning to rain, fellas. Let's go down to Rachel for a closer look. Rachel?

Rachel: Yeh guys, it's beginning to rain and boy is this water wet...

:hmm:
suzy kolber can wet my water anytime she feels like it. :P
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:37 pm

I DVRed the ESPN late night football show on Sunday night. They had a long story about the Redskins and honoring Sean Taylor. They didn't show my tattoo but the cool thing was:

1. They did show the banner that I had at my tailgate; and
2. They did show the RIP Sean Taylor vinyl sticker I had on the back of my truck.

I thought that was kinda cool.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

-Mohandas Gandhi

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:39 pm

ANT7088 wrote:Sean knows it's real, isn't that all that counts anyway?

You know what? Never thought of it that way. Makes me a feel a lot better, thanks.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

-Mohandas Gandhi

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute