The Greastest Tribute Ever!!!

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.

The Greastest Tribute Ever!!!

Postby jason54858 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:43 am

First of all I am born in Dallas and grew up in Dallas. I have been a Cowboy fan my whole life. That being said I have always been told to hate you guys, but when the tragic shooting of Sean Taylor I morned for him and his family but still not so much the Redskins as an organization. That changed during that Bills game. When i saw ten men on the field on defense leaving a spot for Taylor. I actaully shed a tear. I believe that had to have been the greatest thing I have ever seen in my short life.

GO REDSKINS!!!!!!
I look at your organization in a new light now.

piggie

Postby MossIsBoss88 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:11 am

yeah, i thought that was amazing. thanks for your post, we appreciate it
There are only two teams I root for in the NFL. The Skins, and whoever is playing Dallas.

It's okay that we drafted a Landry. After this season, the crygirls will have a new association with that name.

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:58 am

Thanks for the post.

I agree. That gesture was one of the most touching things I had ever seen. That was one of the best things about yesterday.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

cleg

Re: The Greastest Tribute Ever!!!

Postby cleg » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:12 am

jason54858 wrote:First of all I am born in Dallas and grew up in Dallas. I have been a Cowboy fan my whole life. That being said I have always been told to hate you guys, but when the tragic shooting of Sean Taylor I morned for him and his family but still not so much the Redskins as an organization. That changed during that Bills game. When i saw ten men on the field on defense leaving a spot for Taylor. I actaully shed a tear. I believe that had to have been the greatest thing I have ever seen in my short life.

GO REDSKINS!!!!!!

It was awesome. Too bad the bills didn't have enough respect to take a delay of game and exploited the 10 man D.
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

Hog

Postby RedskinjXd » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:24 am

cleg wrote:
jason54858 wrote:First of all I am born in Dallas and grew up in Dallas. I have been a Cowboy fan my whole life. That being said I have always been told to hate you guys, but when the tragic shooting of Sean Taylor I morned for him and his family but still not so much the Redskins as an organization. That changed during that Bills game. When i saw ten men on the field on defense leaving a spot for Taylor. I actaully shed a tear. I believe that had to have been the greatest thing I have ever seen in my short life.

GO REDSKINS!!!!!!

It was awesome. Too bad the bills didn't have enough respect to take a delay of game and exploited the 10 man D.

i am not sure the bills even knew... and if they did, it wasn't like threw over the top. they ran a sweep to the left. hardly a play that can't be stopped without a free safety. also, even if they took a delay, that would not constitute an actual play, so we would have done the same thing again.

cleg

Postby cleg » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:25 am

RedskinjXd wrote:
cleg wrote:

GO REDSKINS!!!!!!

i am not sure the bills even knew... and if they did, it wasn't like threw over the top. they ran a sweep to the left. hardly a play that can't be stopped without a free safety. also, even if they took a delay, that would not constitute an actual play, so we would have done the same thing again.
They could have taken the delay. We could have gone offsides and then the game could have moved forward.
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

Hog

Postby redskingush » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:58 am

I agree it was a great move on the Defence's part.
GO SKINS GO!!

mursilis

Postby Mursilis » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:16 am

GO REDSKINS!!!!!!

Speaking of the 'boys, I was touched they all played with 21 stickers on their helmets Thursday night. I'm not sure how many 'skins fans saw that, because it was a 'boys game and it was on NFLN, but I saw it, and I look at YOUR organization in a new light now. Truly a CLASSY move by a hated (but now respected!) division rival.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:29 am

Murs.. just an FYI.. ALL the NFL teams wore the #21 on their helmets this weekend. Good move by the NFL on that one.

mursilis

Postby Mursilis » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:34 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:Murs.. just an FYI.. ALL the NFL teams wore the #21 on their helmets this weekend. Good move by the NFL on that one.

How'd I miss that? Thanks for the update. Nice gesture by all teams then.

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute