Live Feed For Sean's Funeral

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:36 pm

Great service. It helped me A LOT.

I felt that the bringing up to the MEDIA for their irresponsible behaviour by two speakers was CLASSY and ever so well DONE.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby ike075 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:36 pm

I think he was saying that this was a first that someone was actually taking blame and responsibility.

Also, I noticed he was the only reporter yesterday to wear 21 on his suite.

Ikester

Hog

Postby spenser » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:39 pm

Ok well props to him then i guess, mabye i heard it wrong or whatever, but it seemed like he basically ignored what was just said right before that. no biggie

-------

Postby RedskinsFreak » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:19 pm

What I thought was in extremely bad taste was how the local broadcast channels treated their coverage.

Granted, I got home at 12:45 after a Dr. appointment and I might not have seen everything. But here's what I found:

* Ch. 7 wasn't showing it at all. They were showing a syndicated game show and I assume felt OK by having the service on NewsChannel 8.

* Ch. 9 had great coverage of the service -- in HD, even. But they dropped out at 1:30 .... to show a soap opera.

* So, I switch to Ch. 4, which was still carrying the service until dropping out at 2:00 .... to show Ellen.

That leaves Ch. 5 as the only DC broadcast channel to show the proceedings in their entirety -- along with NC8 and CSN on cable.

BTW, I felt the reporters did an admirable job being responsible in their reporting of what happened last week. That's a fine line to tip-toe and most did so in a commendable manner.

The columnists, on the other hand trampled all over that line and made assumptions and conclusions that were obscenely unfair and premature.
***** Hail To The Redskins!!! *****

BA + MS = A New Beginning

Hog

Postby MEZZSKIN » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:47 pm

it was a great service and did justice to SEAN and his legacy. it was moving.

piglet

Postby cooleyfan47 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:51 pm

I had classes during the funeral. Is there a wbsite that is reshowing the entrire service. THanks

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:17 pm

cooleyfan47 wrote:I had classes during the funeral. Is there a wbsite that is reshowing the entrire service. THanks

Click on the link below....

http://media.myfoxny.com/live/SeanTaylor.html

I was moved by the Pastor's message. Sean was doing all the right things. Sean was home during the time of his murder because he wanted to be close to HIS CHURCH........
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute