For those who wanted a Taylor towel

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
Junior Hog
User avatar
Posts: 11246
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:18 am
Location: Mayo, Maryland

For those who wanted a Taylor towel

Postby Jake » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:14 pm

http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.a ... 1=624&sn=9

They are now on sale and the profits will go to Taylor's Memorial Fund.

Save money and don't buy them off eBay.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

~~~
Posts: 2992
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:57 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby Champsturf » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:23 pm

AWESOME Jake!!! Thanks. I also love that it says profits of ALL Taylor merchandise will go to the Memorial trust fund. Start buying everyone!!!
You'll always be remembered Sean. R.I.P.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:04 pm
Location: PA

Re: For those who wanted a Taylor towel

Postby 1fan4ramsey » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:28 pm

Jake wrote:http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=1177&deptcode1=624&sn=9

They are now on sale and the profits will go to Taylor's Memorial Fund.

Save money and don't buy them off eBay.


this is great!
don't even

skinsfan1
Posts: 919
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:29 am

Postby skinsfan1 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:02 pm

The people on ebay make me sick. making profit from a death.

tribe
Posts: 6107
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Re: For those who wanted a Taylor towel

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:40 pm

Jake wrote:http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=1177&deptcode1=624&sn=9

They are now on sale and the profits will go to Taylor's Memorial Fund.

Save money and don't buy them off eBay.


Hip hip Hooray..... they were going for 50 dollars or more on ebay.

Thanks Jake.......
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: New Jersey

Postby Hooligan » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:06 am

Nice, and only $4. Ground shipping is $8 though?? Cripes.

Still buying one but jeez.
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

Pursuer of Justice
Posts: 5798
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:38 pm
Location: Newark, Delaware

Postby Justice Hog » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:58 am

Yeah, I was pretty darned pissed. When I entered the stadium last Sunday, neither I nor the guy I brought were offered a Taylor towel! At least I can get one now with the money going to a good cause.

As for those profiteers, I had 30 RIP patches specially made which I took to the Bills game. Once there, I started passing them out to people I tailgate with. They really appreciated it.

A scalper walked up to me and said, "Man, you should be selling those patches. You would make a bundle."

I told him how tacky that was and to piss off.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

~~
User avatar
Posts: 8446
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Northern Virginia

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:01 am

Anyone know if they'll be available in stores?
Back and better than ever!

**ch44
Posts: 2366
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Chicago

Taylor Towel - scum bags

Postby chiefhog44 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:42 am

Those of you who are selling Taylor Towels / Redskins Rags on ebay for 50, 60 and even 75 bucks are scum bags. Handed out at the game for free to honor a fellow player and you're selling them for a profit. Sick.

If you're interested in buying straight from the team...below is the link. The proceeds go to the Sean Taylor Memorial fund and they're only $3.99!

https://store.redskins.com/productinfo. ... 1=624&sn=9

If you want to change the team's mentality of losing in the forth quarter (from the 10 page thread of how we suck as evidence as you do), let's make it as hard as possible for visitors to win at home. We're 3-3 at home and I put the blame on the fans. Look in the mirror. Change starts with us and I think these towels can make a big difference by causing utter pandamonium. If you don't believe me...go to a Steeler game. No one wins in Pittsburgh.

If you want to relive the glory years as many of you pathetic fans do, remember, NO ONE beat us at home. Starts with Chicago on Thursday. :twisted:

Site Admin
Posts: 9282
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:34 am
Location: London, Ontario

Postby BossHog » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:05 am

The link was already posted in THIS thread thanks.

If you want to relive the glory years as many of you pathetic fans do, remember, NO ONE beat us at home


So don't even think about the past you pathetic Redskin fans, but please act like the fans of yesteryear...

... the height of hypocrisy?

In hopes of staying remotely on topic, I would love one of the towels if anyone managed to grab an extra. I pathetically enjoy all past, current and future Redskins. Thanks.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

#33
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:44 am

Postby skinsfan#33 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:11 am

Does that mean they'll be available from the stadium Redskins store or do you have to pay for shipping?
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

**ch44
Posts: 2366
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby chiefhog44 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:09 pm

BossHog wrote:The link was already posted in THIS thread thanks.

If you want to relive the glory years as many of you pathetic fans do, remember, NO ONE beat us at home


So don't even think about the past you pathetic Redskin fans, but please act like the fans of yesteryear...

... the height of hypocrisy?



Sorry, I started a new thread with this post and it was merged into this thread. Just trying to let everyone know. Thanks for spending the time to point it out.

and I said IF you want to live in the past...remember that we never got beat at home Boss

The height of your nit picking stupidity? On every post, some people have got to go in and nit pick and can't come away with the point. All I'm saying is let's start helping our team defend our turf more than we have. Look in the mirror before judging my team. Are you giving it your all? Fans only show up to division games in September and October, and when the weather gets bad...it's empty. Anyone heard of fair weather fans??? And I say let's change that mentality. Look at the records at home in the past 10 years and you'll see why we don't make the playoffs. MY POINT...Use the towels as a catalyst to make a change.

Photo Hog
Posts: 1416
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: London, Ontario

Postby tazlah » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:00 pm

Justice Hog wrote:Yeah, I was pretty darned pissed. When I entered the stadium last Sunday, neither I nor the guy I brought were offered a Taylor towel! At least I can get one now with the money going to a good cause.

As for those profiteers, I had 30 RIP patches specially made which I took to the Bills game. Once there, I started passing them out to people I tailgate with. They really appreciated it.

A scalper walked up to me and said, "Man, you should be selling those patches. You would make a bundle."

I told him how tacky that was and to piss off.


Yeah... it really is disgusting how some people make something like this all about themselves, eh?
If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?

---
User avatar
Posts: 18569
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:55 pm
Location: AJT

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:06 pm

tazlah wrote:
Justice Hog wrote:Yeah, I was pretty darned pissed. When I entered the stadium last Sunday, neither I nor the guy I brought were offered a Taylor towel! At least I can get one now with the money going to a good cause.

As for those profiteers, I had 30 RIP patches specially made which I took to the Bills game. Once there, I started passing them out to people I tailgate with. They really appreciated it.

A scalper walked up to me and said, "Man, you should be selling those patches. You would make a bundle."

I told him how tacky that was and to piss off.


Yeah... it really is disgusting how some people make something like this all about themselves, eh?


I only took one towel. I put it in my car. And I'll keep it there until I start to get too sad to see it every day. I think I'm going to buy myself a frame so that I can put my Taylor jersey that I just bought the other day after I got off of work and my Taylor towel that I wrestled away from the hander-outer person and make myself a little Taylor tribute.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

**LPJ**
Posts: 6320
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:42 pm

I was just on the site and there selling two different towels. The one with the big 21 and stripes are the ones they passed out at the game. The other one with 21 and his dob and dod (that sucks) is a new one they put out.

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute