Three Detained in Taylor Investigation

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:19 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Judge wrote:Strap the bastard who pulled the trigger into the electric chair. Set it for "extra crispy" and leave it there for about twice as long as is necessary. Then bury him in a garbage dump.

As for the accomplices, let them rot in prison for the rest of their lives. Fresh meat like that will be well received and well taken care of behind bars.

Mercy? I wish them as much mercy as they showed to Sean.

And for the record, I don't care if it's a multi-million dollar athlete on my favorite football team or the guy who lives across the street from me in my typical suburban white guy neighborhood. I'd want the same punishment for the scum that perpetrated the crime.

You mean as long as those executed are in ratio to the demographics of society as a whole, right? Otherwise the process was racist. And sexist. And homophobic...

Sorry. I forgot a second there I'm not a liberal. Strike that.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Hog

Postby GSPODS » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:22 pm

What's wrong with racism, sexism, and homophobia? I defy you to find a jury without all of those characteristics. Or more to the point, I defy the defense attorneys to find juries without those characteristics.

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:28 pm

GSPODS wrote:What's wrong with racism, sexism, and homophobia? I defy you to find a jury without all of those characteristics. Or more to the point, I defy the defense attorneys to find juries without those characteristics.

I thought defense attorneys look FOR those characteristics? Using them of course in the right fashion to their case.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Hog

Postby GSPODS » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:47 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
GSPODS wrote:What's wrong with racism, sexism, and homophobia? I defy you to find a jury without all of those characteristics. Or more to the point, I defy the defense attorneys to find juries without those characteristics.

I thought defense attorneys look FOR those characteristics? Using them of course in the right fashion to their case.

True, but so do prosecutors. The ideal jury for the prosecution in these cases consists of 12 white, Arian lesbians. The ideal jury for the defense consists of 12 black, low-income men who think the world owes them something. Neither jury will be found but each side will be looking.

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:15 pm

GSPODS wrote:The ideal jury for the prosecution in these cases consists of 12 white, Arian lesbians

So the sequel to "12 Angry Men" would be "12 Angry....alternate word for Lesbians?"

Hog

Postby GSPODS » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:27 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
GSPODS wrote:The ideal jury for the prosecution in these cases consists of 12 white, Arian lesbians

So the sequel to "12 Angry Men" would be "12 Angry....alternate word for Lesbians?"

I cannot respond to this in Hogwash.

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:29 pm

GSPODS wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:

The staff of THN appreciates your discretion :)
RIP Sean Taylor

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:29 pm

GSPODS wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:

Fine. Respond in English... we prefer that, anyway... :wink:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:24 pm

Just saw a pic of the reported shooter at ESPN.com (hated going there) - he has nice lips :lol:
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

Postby JPFair » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:37 pm

SkinsJock wrote:Just saw a pic of the reported shooter at ESPN.com (hated going there) - he has nice lips :lol:

He might as well lube it up now, cuz he's in for one hell of a fudge packing!!!!!! He'll be farting silent for the next twenty years!
Sit back and watch the Redskins.

SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:08 pm

Folks, please keep things clean, nobody's broken any rules, but we're straying toward R when we should be keeping things PG-13. Remember, if you want to express what you think would be a fun way for these scumbags to spend their lives, you can make those suggestions in this thread
RIP Sean Taylor

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:05 pm

They are reporting here in South Florida that two of the four arrested were involved in the robbery of Sean's house the week prior to his murder. All have prior arrest records that include cocaine trafficking, marijuana position, felony burglary and grand theft auto. Nice kids, eh?

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute