Nextel i730 - Something Way Way Cool

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
Pursuer of Justice

Nextel i730 - Something Way Way Cool

Postby Justice Hog » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:32 pm

I just purchased a Nextel i730 phone, upgrading from my i95cl. The wireless store that I bought it from told me they can upload songs/pictures to the phone that I bring in!

So.

I went right home...got on the internet and downloaded a "Hail to the Redskins" .wav file. I also downloaded a Redskins logo.

To make a long story short.

My "ring tone" is now "Hail to the Redskins" and the wallpaper on my phone is now a burgundy Redskins logo!

I am very happy.

Disclaimer
This message is not meant to solicit people to buy Nextel. It is merely meant to inform those of you that may already have the i730 to look into whether you can take your phone to the store and have this ring tone/logo uploaded onto your phone.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

+++

Postby NikiH » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:44 pm

LOL Written just like a lawyer or something! ;-) Just to let you know you can also find face plates custom painted in Redskin's colors or with the logo. Just depends if your phone has interchangable face plates.
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Mmmm...donuts
Location: How much text will they let me fit in this 'Location' space? I mean, can I just keep writing and wr

Re: Nextel i730 - Something Way Way Cool

Postby joebagadonuts » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:48 pm

Justice Hog wrote:Disclaimer
This message is not meant to solicit people to buy Nextel. It is merely meant to inform those of you that may already have the i730 to look into whether you can take your phone to the store and have this ring tone/logo uploaded onto your phone.

must....buy......nextel.....i730......can't....resist....
I'm a jack of all trades, the master of three
Rockin' the tables, rockin' the mikes, rockin' the young lay-dees.

scooter

Postby Scooter » Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:05 pm

Nextel should pay you a commission! I'm looking at new phones now - hey do you use your camera on the phone much? I just don't think I'll use it :0-?

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:01 pm

The phone has no camera. I have a camera for that! :D
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Return to The Lounge