My new Nationals seats

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
Hog
Posts: 938
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:37 am
Location: Montgomery Village, MD

My new Nationals seats

Postby wormer » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:56 am

Word.

I just got my Nationals ticket relocation info.

I'm in the Club level, directly behind home plate, 1 section to the 3rd base side and on the aisle.

In the picture it is the 2nd level, 3rd section from the right.

Image

http://bp1.blogger.com/_D-LlI9f-pQo/RzpTACZpqeI/AAAAAAAAEXQ/Ik4D5PXyUCs/s1600-h/IMG_5265.JPG

~~
User avatar
Posts: 8446
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Northern Virginia

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:04 pm

Congrats! ENjoy the home opener. THAT will be so exciting in the new ballpark. :rock:
Back and better than ever!

**LPJ**
Posts: 6348
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:19 pm

Wormer, its official, your the link I've been lookin for as to why both our Skins and Nats suk.. LOL.. just kiddin bruh, enjoy those good seats man, we should have a better team next year. FYI, don't go anywhere near Berry Farms across that bridge

~~
User avatar
Posts: 8446
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Northern Virginia

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:33 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:FYI, don't go anywhere near Berry Farms across that bridge


Wormer, don't listen to lpjoe.

By all means, go to the berry farms, and visit the apple orchards across the river as well. Tell the locals that money is no object for you.

Bring back a souvenir. :wink:
Back and better than ever!

The Evil Straw
Posts: 8135
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:30 pm
Location: Leather Chair

Re: My new Nationals seats

Postby Fios » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:10 pm

wormer wrote:Word.

I just got my Nationals ticket relocation info.

I'm in the Club level, directly behind home plate, 1 section to the 3rd base side and on the aisle.

In the picture it is the 2nd level, 3rd section from the right.

Image

http://bp1.blogger.com/_D-LlI9f-pQo/RzpTACZpqeI/AAAAAAAAEXQ/Ik4D5PXyUCs/s1600-h/IMG_5265.JPG


Those are some sick seats man, if you have any for sale next season, please let me know. My dad and youngest sister are HUGE Nats fans.
RIP Sean Taylor

Junior Hog
User avatar
Posts: 11246
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:18 am
Location: Mayo, Maryland

Re: My new Nationals seats

Postby Jake » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:27 pm

Fios wrote:
wormer wrote:Word.

I just got my Nationals ticket relocation info.

I'm in the Club level, directly behind home plate, 1 section to the 3rd base side and on the aisle.

In the picture it is the 2nd level, 3rd section from the right.

Image

http://bp1.blogger.com/_D-LlI9f-pQo/RzpTACZpqeI/AAAAAAAAEXQ/Ik4D5PXyUCs/s1600-h/IMG_5265.JPG


Those are some sick seats man, if you have any for sale next season, please let me know. My dad and youngest sister are HUGE Nats fans.


Ditto.

That stadium is going to be AWESOME when it's finished. I can't wait to see it in person one day.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 521
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 3:12 am
Location: Down the road on my Yamaha Majesty

Postby flamethrower » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:55 am

Impressive to say the least. Wow I am in awe here. Great seats. Me I am gonna get Bleacher seats myself. But at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

and Jackson
Posts: 8384
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:37 am
Location: Charles Town, WV

Postby JansenFan » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:43 pm

Nice seats.

langleyparkjoe wrote:Wormer, its official, your the link I've been lookin for as to why both our Skins and Nats suk.. LOL.. just kiddin bruh, enjoy those good seats man, we should have a better team next year. FYI, don't go anywhere near Berry Farms across that bridge


Gilbert Arenas says Berry Farms is safe. ;-)

Oh, and moved the new Washington Sports forum.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

swine
User avatar
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:27 pm
Location: D.C. Area

Postby Haven » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:01 pm

Those are lookin' pretty good, buddy.
Have fun with 'em. 8)

Pursuer of Justice
Posts: 5798
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:38 pm
Location: Newark, Delaware

Postby Justice Hog » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:40 am

Be careful going to the National games in the new stadium! A couple of Fed Ex parking lot attendants were telling me before the Bears game how the Nationals new stadium is smack dab in the middle of CRACK ALLEY!!!!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Return to Washington Sports Teams