Quentin Groves DE/OLB

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
|||

Quentin Groves DE/OLB

Postby HEROHAMO » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:51 pm

Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:05 am

The dude is sick, I would rather have Calais Campbell though. Depends on how we finish who we can get probably. I would really prefer to go WR but that might be able to be addressed in two, especially since there are no truly dominant receivers like a Calvin Johnson in this draft. Groves is actually projected to go in round two, so if the Skins want to take a big WR like Malcolm Kelly or James Hardy in the first they might be able to snag Groves in two. I feel Campbell is a better fit than groves because Campbell could take Daniels spot so Carter and Campbell could both assault the opposing QB.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:57 am

brad7686 wrote:The dude is sick, I would rather have Calais Campbell though. Depends on how we finish who we can get probably. I would really prefer to go WR but that might be able to be addressed in two, especially since there are no truly dominant receivers like a Calvin Johnson in this draft. Groves is actually projected to go in round two, so if the Skins want to take a big WR like Malcolm Kelly or James Hardy in the first they might be able to snag Groves in two. I feel Campbell is a better fit than groves because Campbell could take Daniels spot so Carter and Campbell could both assault the opposing QB.

I agree. Calais Campbell is my first choice. I didnt have any highlight clips of him though. Calais Campbell was double teamed consistently this year so his stats arent that sexy. I know he would serve as a dominant defensive end for us though.

Campbell may go in the first ten picks though. I am hoping his stock drops so we can snag Campbell.

What I really want is Campbell and an Olb who can blitz. That way the Skins would be applying constant pressure every play.

I also think we need a WR as well. I am liking LImas Sweed though. Malcom Kelly is also a nice receiver as well.

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:36 pm

HEROHAMO wrote:
brad7686 wrote:The dude is sick, I would rather have Calais Campbell though. Depends on how we finish who we can get probably. I would really prefer to go WR but that might be able to be addressed in two, especially since there are no truly dominant receivers like a Calvin Johnson in this draft. Groves is actually projected to go in round two, so if the Skins want to take a big WR like Malcolm Kelly or James Hardy in the first they might be able to snag Groves in two. I feel Campbell is a better fit than groves because Campbell could take Daniels spot so Carter and Campbell could both assault the opposing QB.

I agree. Calais Campbell is my first choice. I didnt have any highlight clips of him though. Calais Campbell was double teamed consistently this year so his stats arent that sexy. I know he would serve as a dominant defensive end for us though.

Campbell may go in the first ten picks though. I am hoping his stock drops so we can snag Campbell.

What I really want is Campbell and an Olb who can blitz. That way the Skins would be applying constant pressure every play.

I also think we need a WR as well. I am liking LImas Sweed though. Malcom Kelly is also a nice receiver as well.

Yea I like Sweed as well. I think its imperative that the skins land either Sweed, Kelly, or my favorite, Hardy from Indiana. He's like 6-7 with great athleticism.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:51 pm

brad7686 wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:

Yea I like Sweed as well. I think its imperative that the skins land either Sweed, Kelly, or my favorite, Hardy from Indiana. He's like 6-7 with great athleticism.

Yea , Hardy would be a very good pick. I think he made the all american team. He had a fine season.

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Return to General Manager's Office