alittle Wizards love

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
Hog

alittle Wizards love

Postby everydayAskinsday » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:44 am

just trying to get something going about the Wiz.. saw nothing on here for them.. not to shabby being 11 and 10 without Agent Zero.. Butler is proving to be a bonified star..
Last edited by everydayAskinsday on Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:58 am

I've always been a huge Caron Butler fan, ever since he almost single-handedly beat the Terps in their title run.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Hog

Postby GSPODS » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:20 pm

Roger Mason is bringing it and if Andre Blatche could stay out of foul trouble he is a shot-blocking and rebounding beast.
If this team can stay at .500 until Gilbert gets back good things can happen.

My 2 cents

Hog

Postby everydayAskinsday » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:38 pm

GSPODS wrote:Roger Mason is bringing it and if Andre Blatche could stay out of foul trouble he is a shot-blocking and rebounding beast.

My 2 cents

I agree.. I really like what I see from Blatche but he is still raw and tends to get himself into a bit of foul trouble.. but sometimes he just shows flashes of brillance that really excite me.. hopefully with Gil out these younger players will be able to get alot of experience that will help down the stretch .. just gotta keep our heads above water till Gils return

Hog

Postby everydayAskinsday » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:40 pm

GSPODS wrote:Roger Mason is bringing it and if Andre Blatche could stay out of foul trouble he is a shot-blocking and rebounding beast.

My 2 cents

I agree.. I really like what I see from Blatche but he is still raw and tends to get himself into a bit of foul trouble.. but sometimes he just shows flashes of brillance that really excite me.. hopefully with Gil out these younger players will be able to get alot of experience that will help down the stretch .. just gotta keep our heads above water till Gils return

Hog

Postby everydayAskinsday » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:18 pm

12 & 10 .. team is playing well without Gil.. I like it.. finally beat Miami

piggie

Postby Assasin atm » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:03 pm

Can anyone tell me who and why they picked out the color scheme and design for their alternate uni's. They are hideous. :feedback;
VOTE FOR A HUGE REDSKIN FANETTE BREAST AUGMENTATION FINALIST

wjfk website
MAKE MY BODY A HOTTIE CONTEST
HOTTIE #5

Return to Washington Sports Teams