Doctors have turned into thieves!!

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
Hog

Doctors have turned into thieves!!

Postby tx_skins_fan » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:08 am

A friend of mine has tumors in each of her lungs, and has been battling cancer for quite a few years. Recently, a study on Green Tea's effects on cancer has had nothing but overwhelmingly positive results. When she asked her doctor about it, he laughed and told her it was a bunch of crap. She went and bought some Green Tea tablets at a health store anyway, and now her tumors are one only two thirds of the size they were two months ago. Doctors don't want people to know about these kinds of things because they stand to lose a lot of money. My friend's medical insurance company has put thousands upon thousands of dollars in several doctors' pockets to give her treatments that don't work. She's also had three different doctors lie to her about having lumps in her breasts so they can run high dollar tests on her. Of course they never find anything because they were just trying to scare her into lining their pockets some more. This is a bunch of BS!!! If you know anyone with cancer, please tell them about Green Tea!!! Here's a link to one of many articles about the study:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/19 ... 074516.htm
oops....sorry!

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:24 pm

GREAT FREAKIN POST , take it from someone that did medical supply and equipment purchasing for about7 years the whole thing is a rip off.....everything from medicine to implants....you would be amazed at what certain things cost.....

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:47 pm

thanks tx, I have a friend who is dying of cancer and have forwarded this along
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:36 pm

Texas Hog wrote:thanks tx, I have a friend who is dying of cancer and have forwarded this along

Texas Hog and TX skins fan I am sorry to hear that about your friends. My best wishes sincerly to them and honestly I will have them in my thought during my prayers. Just be there for them thats the best you can do guys.

+++

Postby NikiH » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:59 pm

I have been to alot of drs. And I've learned to tell the ones who will rip you off from the ones who actually give a crap. You can ask Jansen fan, after meeting a dr just once I know if they are a waste of my time. I'm not proud that I've had the problems that took me down this road but I have learned that 75% of all doctors are just like the ones you described. Good for your friend for doing this for herself. I pray she recovers fully from this!
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:02 pm

thanks Gambit
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Hog

Postby tx_skins_fan » Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:04 pm

Gambit, you're truly the first Cowboy fan with class. Looks like we're rubbing off on you!!! :wink:
oops....sorry!

Return to The Lounge