Nmadi Asomuga

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

Nmadi Asomuga

Postby skinsrule84 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:53 pm

I hope I spelled his name right...

Anyway, I think we should go after him. I'm a diehard Redskins fan, but the Raiders are my AFC team and I've watched this guy play many times. You can leave him on an island with WR's and he's not bad at coverage either.

I know he had a bit of an off year, but he's still a very good, young CB. I'd love to see him in a Skins uni next year.

Hog

Re: Nmadi Asomuga

Postby por-tiz2skins » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:31 pm

skinsrule84 wrote:I hope I spelled his name right...

Anyway, I think we should go after him. I'm a diehard Redskins fan, but the Raiders are my AFC team and I've watched this guy play many times. You can leave him on an island with WR's and he's not bad at coverage either.

I know he had a bit of an off year, but he's still a very good, young CB. I'd love to see him in a Skins uni next year.
I agree,I just herd yesterday that he only allowed "9" catches in 14 games......thats very impressive.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#
Greatest safety ever and the most feared hardest hitting safety ever.

"I swear I'll Honor the number 21#"

-Clinton Portis

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Re: Nmadi Asomuga

Postby 1niksder » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:30 pm

skinsrule84 wrote:I hope I spelled his name right...

Nnamdi Asomugha
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby por-tiz2skins » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Top CBs to look at would be Trufunt, Asomugha,Samuels well get one of does guarantee that .
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#
Greatest safety ever and the most feared hardest hitting safety ever.

"I swear I'll Honor the number 21#"

-Clinton Portis

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:28 am

I'm inclined to think if we keep springs we don't need to ink or trade for a top CB just yet, especially if rogers progresses during the offseason, but finding a cheaper option is certainly a good idea.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Return to General Manager's Office