Mike Green at ESPN Zone tomorrow

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
Site Admin

Mike Green at ESPN Zone tomorrow

Postby BossHog » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:05 pm

Capitals defenseman Mike Green will be at ESPN Zone on Wednesday for a Q&A session and autograph signing.

It starts at 7p.

Green's on fire... you should hear the respect he's starting to garner up here in Canada. :up:

Anyway, just passing it along in case any Caps fans wanted to go and check it out.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:04 pm

Was that ESPN Zone in Times Square, NYC? (I ask two days later... away on business, unfortunately).

While "enjoying" a four hour wait at the Pittsburgh airport, had a chat with a Penguins fan at a Lids hat store. Yes, he has noticed the Caps, and yes, he thinks they are on the way.

Even more, we agreed that the NHL has become a pleasure to watch in a way that reminds me, at least, of the late '80s: constant attack, counter-attack, passing, moving. Not nearly as much of the choppy scrammaging around center-ice that we saw with the "immortal" trap.

People need to see the game. Feel the concussion when a puck hits the boards. See the players skate when they're not carrying the puck.

Meanwhile, I, for one, am pleased that the Caps split a home-and-home with the Leafs. If Green is gaining respect in Canada, then maybe I don't miss Bondra so much.

Return to Washington Sports Teams