Portis from 92 overall to 91 overall but is actully better

Intimidated by intense football threads? Don't be... learn about football, the Washington Redskins and more.
Hog

Portis from 92 overall to 91 overall but is actully better

Postby por-tiz2skins » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:32 pm

Belive it or not Madden people didnt show love to give him at 93.But instead still felt he did bad this year so made him 91.........or did they?

Well if you notice they took a lil bit of the stregth by 3 digits down and increase the exclusiveness by 4.And also got his speed from 95-to 94 which is actually in reality correction.So next year he would be just about 93 and probably well have 95 speed again but surley theyll fix him up next year.

So now youll see that exclusiveness alot more now.

So in a way Madden made him better.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#
Greatest safety ever and the most feared hardest hitting safety ever.

"I swear I'll Honor the number 21#"

-Clinton Portis

B-rad

Re: Portis from 92 overall to 91 overall but is actully bett

Postby brad7686 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:07 pm

por-tiz2skins wrote:Belive it or not Madden people didnt show love to give him at 93.But instead still felt he did bad this year so made him 91.........or did they?

Well if you notice they took a lil bit of the stregth by 3 digits down and increase the exclusiveness by 4.And also got his speed from 95-to 94 which is actually in reality correction.So next year he would be just about 93 and probably well have 95 speed again but surley theyll fix him up next year.

So now youll see that exclusiveness alot more now.

So in a way Madden made him better.

More Exclusiveness? Did Portis join the staff of A Current Affair?
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Return to Football 101