Zim Zorn could mean Trufunt and DJ hacket to skins?

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

Zim Zorn could mean Trufunt and DJ hacket to skins?

Postby por-tiz2skins » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:27 am

Now that we have Zim Zorn as the new (OC) than don't be surprise of him very much recommending Danny*who i think would of still tried and get them* would do hes best to get them here.

Trufunt:Good person.Good player.Young and fast ,we need a shut down CB now since where gonna learn a new DC system from most likely ,the giants DC.

DJ Hacket:Now that Zorn is the OC we could be looking at an underrated player with good height and speed.Although I don't believe he well be a 1st 2nd string WR we well still have a solid 3rd stringer.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#
Greatest safety ever and the most feared hardest hitting safety ever.

"I swear I'll Honor the number 21#"

-Clinton Portis

piggie

Postby MossIsBoss88 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:37 am

dude are you serious? we're not getting hackett and trufant. how would that happen?
There are only two teams I root for in the NFL. The Skins, and whoever is playing Dallas.

It's okay that we drafted a Landry. After this season, the crygirls will have a new association with that name.

B-rad

Re: Zim Zorn could mean Trufunt and DJ hacket to skins?

Postby brad7686 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:44 am

por-tiz2skins wrote:Now that we have Zim Zorn as the new (OC) than don't be surprise of him very much recommending Danny*who i think would of still tried and get them* would do hes best to get them here.

Trufunt:Good person.Good player.Young and fast ,we need a shut down CB now since where gonna learn a new DC system from most likely ,the giants DC.

DJ Hacket:Now that Zorn is the OC we could be looking at an underrated player with good height and speed.Although I don't believe he well be a 1st 2nd string WR we well still have a solid 3rd stringer.

Last time i heard, his name was jim zorn. i believe zim zorn is a member of the lollipop guild

No Pressure, No Diamonds

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:42 am

MossIsBoss88 wrote:dude are you serious? we're not getting hackett and trufant. how would that happen?
Just look at the grammar and syntax before you take anything from this "Fassel guy" seriously. :roll:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:43 am

Yeah right, as if coaches make personelle decisions around here. Besides, why would we want Hackett??
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby por-tiz2skins » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:49 pm

The Hogster wrote:Yeah right, as if coaches make personelle decisions around here. Besides, why would we want Hackett??
Because,where not plaining to keep Cardwell and Marcdell.So well have to get a 3rd stringer like DJ.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#

-Clinton Portis

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:37 pm

MossIsBoss88 wrote:dude are you serious? we're not getting hackett and trufant. how would that happen?
I haven't been able to work out whether he's serious or not.

Maybe now Zorn is on board, we'll get Steve Largent and Brian Bosworth in as assistant coaches. Or perhaps Tom Hanks will knit me a sweater. I've got no idea what to think right now.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

Hog

Postby absinthe1023 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:44 pm

por-tiz2skins wrote:
The Hogster wrote:Yeah right, as if coaches make personelle decisions around here. Besides, why would we want Hackett??
Because,where not plaining to keep Cardwell and Marcdell.So well have to get a 3rd stringer like DJ.

I agree. I watched every play of every game this year, and I don't remember either "Cardwell" or "Marcdell" making even one catch....those guys must be stiffs. :roll:

Maybe, with the influence of the mighty "Zim Zorn", we can package both "Cardwell" and "Marcdell" to the SeaChickens for "Trufunt" and "Hacket".... :lol:
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor

As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:52 pm

If Hackett could actually stay healthy he would be just as good if not better than anything we have around here. But i would rather explore other routes myself.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:23 am

UK Skins Fan wrote:
I haven't been able to work out whether he's serious or not.

Maybe now Zorn is on board, we'll get Steve Largent and Brian Bosworth in as assistant coaches. Or perhaps Tom Hanks will knit me a sweater. I've got no idea what to think right now.

Bosworth could mentor the players in many ways. How to grow a killer mohawk, how to be a draft bust, how to get run over by bo jackson, etc.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Hog

Postby LOSTHOG » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:04 pm

Caldwell is better than Hackett IMO. It would probably be cheaper to resign him. Unless Trufant wants to play for veteran minimum I don't see him coming either.

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:10 pm

LOSTHOG wrote:Caldwell is better than Hackett IMO. It would probably be cheaper to resign him. Unless Trufant wants to play for veteran minimum I don't see him coming either.

IMO, when Hackett is healthy, he is a great no.2 and a decent #1 option. Problem is he is rarely healthy.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Hog

Postby por-tiz2skins » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:58 am

brad7686 wrote:
LOSTHOG wrote:Caldwell is better than Hackett IMO. It would probably be cheaper to resign him. Unless Trufant wants to play for veteran minimum I don't see him coming either.

IMO, when Hackett is healthy, he is a great no.2 and a decent #1 option. Problem is he is rarely healthy.
Well he killed us pretty well.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#

-Clinton Portis

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:36 am

DJ hackett is a far better reciever than Caldwell.

Give me a break Caldwell sucks! Dump him now.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Re: Zim Zorn could mean Trufunt and DJ hacket to skins?

Postby Skins5235 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:27 am

por-tiz2skins wrote:Now that we have Zim Zorn as the new (OC) than don't be surprise of him very much recommending Danny*who i think would of still tried and get them* would do hes best to get them here.

We need hackett is perfect for the redskns new system. and i wont cost of alot of money or draft picks. also push Anthony Mix as the 4th receiver/ special team.

Return to General Manager's Office