Pacman

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

Postby LOSTHOG » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:23 am

I can't believe this is even a topic. Have we gone mad since JG left and character no longer matters?

Hog

Postby spenser » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Nooooooooooooooo

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:45 am

why not there is no way we would need to give up two picks to get him. He is going to be in the bargain barrel and has a lot left. I say take a chance on him. We could sign him to a low level incentive based deal and use him as a nickel guy. You cant deny he is a stright up playmaker.

If he ended up with the skins I would be first in line for a jersey
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:18 am

gay4pacman wrote:why not there is no way we would need to give up two picks to get him. He is going to be in the bargain barrel and has a lot left. I say take a chance on him. We could sign him to a low level incentive based deal and use him as a nickel guy. You cant deny he is a stright up playmaker.

If he ended up with the skins I would be first in line for a jersey

I thought you'd learned your lesson about this dude. :roll:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Re: Pacman

Postby yupchagee » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:25 pm

skinsrule84 wrote:Who else would like to see him here next season?

No way. We are OK at CB & I don't see a big need for a criminal in the clubhouse.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:30 pm

Sean Taylor was convicted of more than Pac man has been. I just dont think everyone should throw this guy under the bus just yet. We could get him cheap and incentive laden his contract and if he messes up, which i doubt he will after all that he has been through, then we cut him. Everyone gave Sean a second chance after his weapons charge and all that junk, why not Pac man?
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:30 pm

Sean Taylor was convicted of more than Pac man has been. I just dont think everyone should throw this guy under the bus just yet. We could get him cheap and incentive laden his contract and if he messes up, which i doubt he will after all that he has been through, then we cut him. Everyone gave Sean a second chance after his weapons charge and all that junk, why not Pac man?

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:54 pm

gay4pacman wrote:Sean Taylor was convicted of more than Pac man has been. I just dont think everyone should throw this guy under the bus just yet. We could get him cheap and incentive laden his contract and if he messes up, which i doubt he will after all that he has been through, then we cut him. Everyone gave Sean a second chance after his weapons charge and all that junk, why not Pac man?

Sean Taylor wasn't convicted of anything. He plead guilty to avoid a trial.

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:07 am

gay4pacman wrote:Sean Taylor was convicted of more than Pac man has been. I just dont think everyone should throw this guy under the bus just yet. We could get him cheap and incentive laden his contract and if he messes up, which i doubt he will after all that he has been through, then we cut him. Everyone gave Sean a second chance after his weapons charge and all that junk, why not Pac man?

You don't just "happen to be around trouble" as much as Pacman and not be involved in it; stop being so naive. He's trouble and he hasn't shown me anything where he's started to keep his nose clean just yet. I have a good friend and my supervisor are both Titans fans, so I keep up with this just a little more than any other non-'skins troublemaker.
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Hog

Postby SKINFAN » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:01 am

The wild child (ST) only had a few seasons of trouble, he quickly learned. He stayed clean the last few years. While Pacman, still get's into trouble in stripclubs, after he is suspended while being in one in the first place. I haet to say this, but there's no way, no how that we should get this guy.
#21 (36) This IS and will always be the High watermark where all new DB's are measured.

Proverbs 27:17

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:43 am

VetSkinsFan wrote:

You don't just "happen to be around trouble" as much as Pacman and not be involved in it; stop being so naive. He's trouble and he hasn't shown me anything where he's started to keep his nose clean just yet. I have a good friend and my supervisor are both Titans fans, so I keep up with this just a little more than any other non-'skins troublemaker.

Sean didnt "happen to be around trouble"? I am just giving everyone an alternate viewpoint. Guys with character issues and huge athletic upside can be turned around. Pac Man deserves and will get another chance in the NFL, whether it be with the skins or not who knows. He is too athletically gifted to not be signed by someone.

Sean Taylor will always be my favorite skin, and because of his on field excellence skins fans gave him a second chance. Spitting in pittmans face, pleading guilty to charges, hanging with the wrong crowd, he got the benefit of the doubt. To say that he had turned it around since his charge is questionable.

HTTR

Hog

Postby SKINFAN » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:01 pm

I'm jus saying it was no-news is good news, from teh offseason. But Pacman, supposedly punched a woman in the face in a strip club a few months back. Now wheather true or not, what is he doing in a strip-club, where all his troubles started. Ryan Leaf was also very gifted (in college).
#21 (36) This IS and will always be the High watermark where all new DB's are measured.

Proverbs 27:17

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:12 pm

Pac Man deserves and will get another chance in the NFL, whether it be with the skins or not who knows.

Dude. It took me 3 minutes to identify 6 different arrests, plus multiple convictions, for a variety of antisocial crimes, including assaults.

Alternate viewpoint... :lol:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:29 am

gay4pacman wrote:
VetSkinsFan wrote:

Sean didnt "happen to be around trouble"? I am just giving everyone an alternate viewpoint. Guys with character issues and huge athletic upside can be turned around. Pac Man deserves and will get another chance in the NFL, whether it be with the skins or not who knows. He is too athletically gifted to not be signed by someone.

Sean Taylor will always be my favorite skin, and because of his on field excellence skins fans gave him a second chance. Spitting in pittmans face, pleading guilty to charges, hanging with the wrong crowd, he got the benefit of the doubt. To say that he had turned it around since his charge is questionable.

HTTR

I haven't condemned him, but I'm not buying into his turn around just yet. He wasn't supposed to wrestle, but he did, he was in the strip clud THE NIGHT BEFORE a meeting with Goddell to sell his case about how he 'turned his life around.' Come on, he's gotta show me some more before I jump on the Pacman bandwagon.
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Return to General Manager's Office