Keep McNabb off the Field

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
Brown in the Hall

Keep McNabb off the Field

Postby NC43Hog » Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:06 pm

An excellent way for us to get a much needed win today would be for our offense to not only score points,(42 would be nice) but control the clock. McNabb will be fired up but if we can balance the pass and run - control that clock - we minimize his threat.

And we HAVE to get 6 in the redzone.

We have a great opportunity again, facing an ailing defense, we have to focus and take advantage. There is blood in the water folks.

My My 2 cents
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

piglet

Postby ideagirl » Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:12 pm

Let's not underestimate the power of the payback. Trotter will unleash, (he's be thwarted twice now and while verbally quiet this week, make no mistake, the man is gonna be pumped. He has quietly gathered focus this week, low key; and, like at rattler lying in wait, the snake shall get his prey and kill the bird. So, you can be assured Trotter will summon his secondary, Armstead and LA, and the entire D will rock and ring McNabb's clock; I predict, more than once. I think we should all put on our seatbelts, as it's gonna be a wild ride tomorrow. Then again, how much fun would it be to blow them away?!?!?! So, I agree with Boss and others that this is the 1st real shot we've had to beat Philly in Philly in quite sometime.

Go Skins!
Skins 24
Philly 21
Redskins Rock & Rule....purely subjective, of course, but it's in my DNA.:) ideagirl@excite.com

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006