Horrible Call on Lavar

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
Hog

Horrible Call on Lavar

Postby doeslammer » Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:35 pm

What else could he have done to stop. These refs need to check themselves before throwing the dam flag.

piglet

Postby ideagirl » Sun Oct 05, 2003 4:19 pm

Ridiculous and sooooooo wrong! However, from my earlier post, Trotter puts us back in the game! Woo Hoo! Go Skins!

Let's not underestimate the power of the payback. Trotter will unleash, (he's be thwarted twice now and while verbally quiet this week, make no mistake, the man is gonna be pumped. He has quietly gathered focus this week, low key; and, like at rattler lying in wait, the snake shall get his prey and kill the bird. So, you can be assured Trotter will summon his secondary, Armstead and LA, and the entire D will rock and ring McNabb's clock; I predict, more than once. I think we should all put on our seatbelts, as it's gonna be a wild ride tomorrow. Then again, how much fun would it be to blow them away?!?!?! So, I agree with Boss and others that this is the 1st real shot we've had to beat Philly in Philly in quite sometime.

Go Skins!
Skins 24
Philly 21

IG
Redskins Rock & Rule....purely subjective, of course, but it's in my DNA.:) ideagirl@excite.com

Postby LaVarArringtonFan » Sun Oct 05, 2003 5:07 pm

What did you expect. LaVar commented on how the refs were calling bullsh** calls on them. Guess what a bullsh** call was on him. Ironic isn't it?
Hail to the Redskins!!!!

ugh

Postby ryan56 » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:42 pm

this is my first post, mostly cus im :evil: i mean.. that bad call did set up that field goal drive that wouldve been dead.. and we lost by 2 points... god i hate how we always lose division games, it never even matters whos playing, we could be 14-1 and the eagles could be 1-14 and they could beat us, its always like this

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006