Happy birthday Sean Taylor!

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
cappster

Happy birthday Sean Taylor!

Postby Cappster » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:46 pm

It is still a few hours until April 1, but I figured I would go ahead and post Happy Birthday to ST. I hope your girlfriend and daughter are doing well Sean, because I know that is the best birthday wish you could have wished for if you were here. We all still wish you were here, but God had other plans for you. I know although you aren't with us in the flesh, you are here in spirit. May our 2008 Washington Redskins play with the passion of which you once played.

Cappster
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

Hog

Postby BnGhog » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:07 am

Wish you were here.

Happy birthday!
I firmly believe the Patriots are the antichrist.

The Punisher

Re: Happy birthday Sean Taylor!

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:59 pm

Cappster wrote:It is still a few hours until April 1, but I figured I would go ahead and post Happy Birthday to ST. I hope your girlfriend and daughter are doing well Sean, because I know that is the best birthday wish you could have wished for if you were here. We all still wish you were here, but God had other plans for you. I know although you aren't with us in the flesh, you are here in spirit. May our 2008 Washington Redskins play with the passion of which you once played.

Cappster

=D> Couldn't have said it any better.

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute