Morrisonn to Sign Autographs at Myanmar Benefit

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
and Jackson

Morrisonn to Sign Autographs at Myanmar Benefit

Postby JansenFan » Fri May 16, 2008 3:36 pm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – May 16, 2008

Shaone Morrisonn to Sign Autographs at Myanmar Benefit on May 18

ARLINGTON, Va. – Washington Capitals defenseman Shaone Morrisonn will be in attendance and signing autographs at the Music for Myanmar concert on Sunday, May 18, to benefit Myanmar cyclone victims. The event, which will feature live music from some of the area’s biggest and brightest stars in an informal acoustic setting, will be held at The Rock and Roll Hotel at 1353 H Street NE in Washington, D.C.

Tickets for the concert are $15, with 100% of the proceeds going to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund for Myanmar. XM Satellite Radio will provide a live broadcast of the event, which will also include a silent auction and other celebrity guests.

Morrisonn will be signing autographs from 6 to 8:30 p.m. The 25-year-old Vancouver, B.C., native played 76 games for the Capitals in 2007-08 and ranked fourth on the team in average ice time (20:16 per game).

WHO: Washington Capitals defenseman Shaone Morrisonn

WHAT: Signing autographs at the Music for Myanmar benefit

WHEN: Sunday, May 18, 2008 6 p.m.

WHERE: The Rock and Roll Hotel
1353 H Street NE
Washington, DC 20002

TICKETS: $15
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Return to Washington Sports Teams