I saw only one hogs.net tshirt today!

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
+++

I saw only one hogs.net tshirt today!

Postby NikiH » Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:51 pm

We were in line to see the trophies and someone walked by with one on. It was a guy with a boy in a Champ Jersey. Who was this mystery man?? LOL Scott and I were going to say something but we could not get out of line. We'd been there for an hour already.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:01 am

Niki Why didn't you say something???? That was me and my son!! He insisted on wearing his Champ jersey...he still in denial!! Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet. Justice was also there in his shirt...we had a nice chat.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

+++

Postby NikiH » Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:35 pm

Sorry DEHog! I was just afraid I'd say something and it'd be Gambitt or SirSmizzy. LOL Just kidding. You guys looked like you were on a mission to get somewhere anyway, if we'd seen you again I'd have said something. Maybe we can meet at training camp.
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:12 pm

Yea, I have a confession...I wore a Skins fleece at first until I scoped out the place! You never know about people on the net??
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

+++

Postby NikiH » Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:52 pm

LOL See I would have said hello and you would have said, "I borrowed this shirt from my brother". LOL At training camp we'll surely meet some of you guys.
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Return to The Lounge