GODSMACK.METALLICA

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:46 pm

i'm going to ozzfest. mainly because slayer will be there :D
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Postby redskinz4ever » Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:39 pm

who else is on the bill to play?is ozzfest coming to charlotte,n.c.REDSKINZ4EVER!!!!
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:25 pm

Missed out on part of this conversation...I possess a authographed copy of Guitar world inked by Yngwie Malmsteen and Jans Johannson. Also have met him (though he is an ABSOLUTE PR*CK!) and have one of his guitar picks. Seen him live and front row in a tiny club in Jacksonville Florida of all places. He actually had the nerve to play "Blackstar" partially with his teeth. It was sick. He scallops out the center of all his fretboards just to give himself more of a challenge. I love his instrumentals, but hate that dreaded lead singer. My personal favorite is a former guitarist for King Diamond...Andy Laroque. This guy's a neo-classical genius. The album "Them" is like a story...each song a new chapter. And Laroque's solo's, instrumentals, etc. transition each piece instinctfully. I am also rather fond of Alex Scholnick (Formerly of Testament), Nuno Bettencourt, and Pagannini. But back to the original thread, I would have to list my top 10 bands as, and forgive me as I still hold onto old metal:
1.Anthrax 2. Megadeth(up to and including Rust in Piece) 3.Flotsam and Jetsam 4. Testament 5. Pantera 6. Slayer 7. Metallica *all albums prior to the black piece of SH*TE 8. Suicidal Tendancies 9. Tool 10. Perfect Circle
Not necessarily in this order, either.
<~~~~~Runs with scissors X
(_E=mc2_)

“This is where I'm most comfortable, ... This is my life, where I work. I'm definitely glad to be back.” #21

Postby redskinz4ever » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:19 am

KING DIAMOND was cool back in the day.loved how he told stories in his songs.does any one listen to FLAW the new cd is out may 4th.believe it or not DROWNING POOLs new cd is really good.check it out.REDSKINZ4EVER!!!!
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

Return to The Lounge