Would Arizona be interested in Moss for Boldin?

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:21 pm

Dig much?
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:55 pm

gbUSC wrote:I wouldn't worry about negative responses. Unless I'm wrong, I think scenarios like Moss for Bolden are exactly what this forum is for. In my opinion, I doubt the Cardinals would do something like that, and it is probably a wash from the Skins' perspective. Personally, I like receivers in the Bolden style, though as a Moss fan it's hard to say I'd trade him for that.

yea this is the right forum, because getting boldin for santana moss is indeed fantasy.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Scott Cacciatore on the Skins fantasy values

Postby scottcacciatore » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:07 pm

1 week and 1 day away from the start of the 2008 season! BTW Scott Cacciatore predicts that the Skins will beat the Giants next Thursday night. As far as fantasy football below is my analysis of the Skins players.

Clinton Portis- Scott Cacciatore thinks he will have a big year. He is in the best shape of his career and I would expect him to excel in the new west coast offense. He should be a major factor out of the backfield and will be very valuable in point per reception leagues. I say 1500 yards rushing and 600 yards receiving along with about 75 receptions...TD's are random and tough to predict but I would say 10. Grab him in the first round.

Santana Moss- He is a solid low end number 2 WR. I would expect over 1000 yards if he doesnt get hurt but his problem has always been staying healthy. He could really excel in the west coast offense and crossing patterns as his speed is a real asset in this new offense. Could be a sleeper and in for a big year.

Chris Cooley- Cooley is good but all of a sudden good TE's are aplenty in the NFL ...I dont think you could go wrong passing on Gates and Whitten and Tony G and K Winslow in favor of Cooley in the later rounds. Hes always a factor in the red zone and west coast offense features the short pass which could help increase Cooleys reception numbers...I say grab Cooley if you can!

Sleeper: Ladell Betts-- Ok it will be tough for him to have a good season with Portis in front of him but Betts has already been promised more carriers this season and if Portis does go down then Betts all of a sudden becomes very valuable. Wouldnt be a bad move to select him with a late round pick. He did have a career year two seasons ago..dont sleep on Betts says Scott Cacciatore

Devon Thomas, M Kelly, F Davis -- I just dont see anything significant here. I do think they will all have solid years but they will be role players that actually help Portis, Moss, and Cooley have career seasons.

Scott Cacciatore says ho Hogs!!

Hog

Postby Sir_Monk » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:16 pm

Clinton Portis- Scott Cacciatore thinks he will have a big year. He is in the best shape of his career and I would expect him to excel in the new west coast offense. He should be a major factor out of the backfield and will be very valuable in point per reception leagues. I say 1500 yards rushing and 600 yards receiving along with about 75 receptions...TD's are random and tough to predict but I would say 10. Grab him in the first round.

I hope Scott Cacciatore is right, I think I got a steal with him in the second round.
Bruce has the authority. When Bruce makes the decision, it's a Redskins decision.

Fire Bruce Boudreau

Return to General Manager's Office