WIZARDS (RE) SIGN JUAN DIXON!!!

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
piggie

WIZARDS (RE) SIGN JUAN DIXON!!!

Postby MossIsBoss88 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:35 am

I can't believe no one has posted this yet.

As upset as I was that we let Roger Mason slip off our roster and wondered what would happen with the depth of PG (especially knowing Arenas would miss MORE time), I let out a sigh of relief when I found out that Maryland native, Terp, and Wizard draft pick Juan Dixon was signed!

What do you guys think?

link
There are only two teams I root for in the NFL. The Skins, and whoever is playing Dallas.

It's okay that we drafted a Landry. After this season, the crygirls will have a new association with that name.

...unadulterated

Postby Hoss » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:08 am

hey, mossisboss88, i fixed your link. :wink:

mason is a tough loss, but i have always liked dixon. hopefully he can contribute, as he did his last stint.
People may not remember exactly what you did
or what you said....

~BUT~
they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:36 am

I'm glad I didn't toss my Wizards Dixon jersey, although I would have to assume Tough Juice will be hanging on to number 3.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Hog

Postby ChocolateMilk » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:49 pm

i didnt even know, thats really cool.. im still mad we let mason go tho. that man was amazing
R.I.P. Sean Taylor

You will be missed, but never forgotten

Hog

Postby Thundersloth » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:06 pm

I really liked the signing. Dixon has proven to be a very solid NBA player, I think Blake has as well. Losing Mason was tough but I think we can weather the storm.
If you're mad at your kid, you can either raise him to be a nose tackle or send him out to play on the freeway. It's about the same. ~Bob Golic

Hog

Postby John Manfreda » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:27 am

signed to put fans in the stands.
Thehogs.net sponsored by Dan Snyder, Vinny Cerrato, and Jason Campbell

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:11 am

Juan's not gonna put fans in the seats my friends. We all like him for obvious reasons but he's not anything special by way of talent. Someone mentioned Mason and I like that dude very much, I think we shoulda kept him but whatever though, Juan is not a replacement. I wish him luck here again and hope he contributes but don't get too hopeful of it happening.

Return to Washington Sports Teams